By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy Versus XIII not going to be at TGS... AGAIN

BasilZero said:
oniyide said:
BasilZero said:
oniyide said:

Nomura blows Toriyama out of the water, holy crap. Who did Type-0? Becasue that game is good.

Hajime Tabata

He directed
-Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII
-Before Crisis Final Fantasy VII
-Final Fantasy Type-0
-The 3rd Birthday

He only works on Portable titles.

aaah, i enjoyed CC FF7 and Type-0, heard BC FF7 was good and reviews for the 3rd birthday is all over the place

They were planning to make a remake of BC FFVII for the PSP, maybe it will be a Vita title in the future since all his other titles are PSP lol

Then their is the guy who did 9 and 12 and rumored to be doing 15.

Around the Network

Funny stuff right here lmao

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Versus 13 is handled by the team that develops KH. I didn't think they would work on 13-3 or 14 at all.

ok fine just finish is saga and get it over with! the quicker that game comes out the quicker they can focus on Versus.

Square-Enix how you have fallen

I´m so glad I stopped caring about Square after FFX.

What a shitty company they´ve become when you compare them nowadays to what they used to be back in the SNES and PS1 days.

Around the Network

i think it will be with a console release next gen... probably ps4

vaporware at this point lol

BasilZero said:
Panama said:
Versus 13 is handled by the team that develops KH. I didn't think they would work on 13-3 or 14 at all.

Maybe all those portable KH games were the reason why Versus XIII's development was delayed so much ;(

-Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
-Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
-Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded
-Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance

and cant forget about the remake to Chain of Memories on PS2.

those were different dev teams, with the exception of BBS and maybe 3D

I hope this POS is cancelled. I no longer care at all. Same goes for anything branded FF"13". Utter crap!

Soriku said:
oniyide said:
BasilZero said:
Panama said:

Maybe all those portable KH games were the reason why Versus XIII's development was delayed so much ;(

-Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
-Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
-Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded
-Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance

and cant forget about the remake to Chain of Memories on PS2.

those were different dev teams, with the exception of BBS and maybe 3D

BBS and 3D were both made by the Osaka team, not the main KH team. The previous game the Osaka team did before BBS was Re: CoM. The KH team hasn't released anything since the end 2005 when KH2 came out...

Really, i always thought that BBS was done by the main team since that was in development for so long, I think they started right after KH2 released. Damn that makes them look even more pathetic.