By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii PES 2008 Video with new controls, Wow!

I'm not a soccer fan by any means, but that video was damn impressive. I'm amazed at it's complexity and intimidated at the same time. Hardcore futbol fans are gonna love this. I can see this game doing very, very well in Europe.

About time Konami put some time and effort into a Wii offering. Hopefully it'll pay off and sales will be great. Then maybe we can expect some more competent Wii development from them.

Around the Network

Any chance this getting a North American release?

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Lets see how it does with reviews looks promising.

mM

looks interesting and good i think i might get this even though i own it for ps2

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

mike_intellivision said:

Mike from Morgantown

i think it will

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network
mike_intellivision said:

Mike from Morgantown

It has no specific date, but it is listed for April in that releaselist Nintendo published yesterday.

I can't wait. Hopefully they get the controls right, could be awesome.

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)

You know why i'm excited? Cuz I saw a record button on one of the instant replay scenes!!! As a former gamecube owner, there was no possible way to save replays but now with Wii..... I CAN SAVE MY GREATEST GOALS!!!!

Looks good. Nice use of the wii remote, except shooting. Does anyone know if you push to the sides to adjust your aiming with that? I also want to see a movie with a 1 vs 1 match. I'm afraid it will be a bit hectic with the cursors flying around and the lines where the players move to. Nevertheless impressive if they can pull it off without the confussion (1vs1 i mean).
Online been revealed yet?

Wii code:                                        Mario Kart wii:
6586-0674-1620-6955                        0344-9880-0252
PM me if you added me and I'll add you:)

Self-proclaimed, biggest Resident Evil Fanboy of VGChartz!

Wonder how Europe will take this game. They are either going to eat it up, or just ignore it due to the later release. Let's hope Konami really advertises this game, cause if marketed correctly this could be a huge hit in Europe/Other and of course Japan.