By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Nintendo fans have overtaken VGChartz - Who do we assassinate first?

What do we do, Sony fans?

Mass Suicide 50 19.84%

Team up with Microsoft fans 24 9.52%

Convert to Nintendo fans 90 35.71%

Escape VGChartz 19 7.54%

Hide (ala MGS) 5 1.98%

Assassinate the Nintendo fans 31 12.30%

Send spies into the Mod system 6 2.38%

Pray to Yoshida 12 4.76%

Other 14 5.56%

Total:251

In quantity. Of course, not in quality.

For a few months now, I've been feeling something strange with the site. Something was wrong with it's essence. I couldn't quite put my finger on it. I couldn't tell if there was a subtle site redesign that I wasn't informed of, if there was a chemical change in the air, if there was some virus crawling in my computer, or if I was just going crazy. I just knew something was wrong with VGChartz. Whenever I log on these days, it just doesn't feel right. Until I realized, I no longer belong to the majority demographic on the site.

Nintendo fans have overtaken Sony fans! For as long as I've been on this site, VGChartz has always consisted mainly of Sony fans. But Ive heared rumors that in 2006-2007, this site was Nintendo dominated. (Must have been a scary place) It looks like the site's going to be reminiscent of those years for the next year - or until whenever the PS4 releases. For the past few months, the Nintendo fanbase has grown while the Sony fanbase has diminished (or at least has become less active). This is most likely the result of the novelty of the 3DS and the upcoming release of the Wii U. Either that, or fanbase activity is cynical in nature, but this sounds silly.

I don't know about you guys, but I fear for my well-being for the next year or so. I've seen these Nintendo fans. They were a relentless race even when we had the population advantage. But now, and for the next few months, our advantage we'll be gone. The order of this site is gone. And with the recent Mod updates, there's an alarmingly high amount of Nintendo in power. I don't know about you guys, but I fear what these Nintendo fans are capable of (You saw what they did to Sega). There isn't a doubt in my mind that many of us will be lost in the next few months while Nintendo is in power. I say we should all just lay low and stay out of their way until the PS4 releases and we're safe. I'll be hiding in my Nintendo-deterring bunker to keep them from eating my soul (or whatever barbaric acts they do).

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - UPDATE 1 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After a few hours up, I think it's finally time choose an option from the poll. It it's time to take action and we need a plan! Okay...looking at the poll, it looks like the top option is...."convert to Nintendo fans." Convert to Nintendo fans? Bu but... We hate Nintendo fans! I just put that up there as a joke *sigh* Well, I suppose if this is the most voted option, then we must -  WAIT A MINUTE!! 

This is obviously the result of Nintendo fans using their numbers to push their agenda of SITE WIDE DOMINATION! As they've admittedhere, their main goal is to convert everyone into Nintendo fans. Obviously, we must ignore that result as it's been skewed by Nintendo propoganda. So, we must use the second-most voted option. Let's see..eh ..mass  suicide? HA! Nice try  Nintendo fans. Trying to convince us to kill ourselves in order to push your agenda. You can't fool us!

Let's take a look at the third option, "Assassinate the Nintendo Fans." Yes, I like this option. It solves our problem AND I know this isn't just Nintendo fans abusing their power....excellent.

We will assassinate one Nintendo fan first, just to send a message. I'd rather go the route of assassinating one powerful Nintendo fan instead of just killing them all. It would be a lot easier and a lot less bloody. So, who do we kill first? Ideally, we'd like to kill the mos significant user for MAXIMUM DAMAGE to their morale. So, here are the most important Nintendo users:

spurgeonryan
lilbroex
happydolphin
Pokemonbrawlvg
Mr Khan
NintendoPie
Conegamer
BasilZero 
RolStoppable

So, we need to select one of these members to kill. Alternatively, we could try to convert one of them, but I don't think that's possible for some of them. The most appealing choice is Spureonryan since he's the most active, and thus, the most powerful. But I don't think we should be going after the top choice just yet. We need to start small. Mr Khan is also out, since he's a mod and is likely heavily guarded. And every user, except Basil, is a strong Nintendo Fan. I think Basil is our easiest target (I remember him often praising the PSP as being superior to the DS, or something like that). I'm going to try to convert him to Sony. If I fail, then he will be destroyed. 

While I speak with Basil, you guys need to select the next target, so we can promptly continue our mission.

Good Bye and Long, Live, Play!

Edit: The message has been sent to Basil. Now we wait....

- - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - 

For proof that Nintendo fans have overtaken Sony fans, click here

Around the Network

did you lose a bet or something to open that thread?

LOL

This thread made my day !!

XD

Around the Network

Just make a poll on who each one is and you'll see that Sony still dominates around here. That's my bet.

rubido said:
Just make a poll on who each one is and you'll see that Sony still dominates around here. That's my bet.

And you'll have fanboys voting to the other company, so they can say they are the minority and are underrepresented.

Oddly enough, I agree with you. Mind you, Nintendo fans, on average, are objectively less obnoxious than Sony fans so this is for the better.
Since mid-2010, when I started lurking here, Nintendo has on-and-off been a punching bag for the cool kids here so it's nice to have that change.

I voted mass suicide, by the way.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Hmm, this one knows too much. Hold still a second..

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

You could always team up with Mircosoft (me, benvtrigger and kowenicki). On second thoughts, nevermind. I doubt that would make much of a difference...