By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Adam Sessler has doubts about Wii U, thinks it could be delayed to 2013 ~ Is this guy on drugs? Pachter=Sessler

Tagged games:

SImulation?
wth
not coming this year?
wth

does really he believe his opinion is relevant?

Around the Network

I think he is talking bollocks!

How dare he have an opinion on anything that doesn,t say it is all sunshine and fucken candy land for Nintendo. Shame on him, stone him.

axumblade said:

It is a bit late to announce a price and release date. But then again, it's not like Nintendo haven't had a window for price and release date for a while.

Nintendo's choice to wait this long to announce release date. price, and future software is a good idea. It is no different to a film releasing a movie trailer 60 days in advance to get people hyped up for it. It is early enough to get the word out yet soon enough so that people would not be bored of waiting by the time it comes out. Information can trickle down untile release.

Adam Sessler....I never paid attention to G4 after the Morgan Webb fiasco years back; their opinion on Nintendo will always be harsh, no matter what they release. His last statement doesn't even make sense. He alludes the launch price being higher than several new games combined, which has been expected forevery console that has released...EVER.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

axumblade said:

It is a bit late to announce a price and release date. But then again, it's not like Nintendo haven't had a window for price and release date for a while.

It worked for Wii. Price and date was announced September 14th 2006 in the US

Around the Network
DieAppleDie said:
SImulation?
wth
not coming this year?
wth

does really he believe his opinion is relevant?

He's one of the most prominent people in gaming industry so yes his opinion is relevant. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Have you guys ever listened to him talking? It's... strange.

never heard about him

"previously a co-host of G4′s X-Play"

whoa hes on the top of the pyramid......lol

hes nobody, and doesnt have a clue what hes talking about
funny, this guy makes me miss Patcher.....

VicViper said:
Have you guys ever listened to him talking? It's... strange.

Yeah, he sounds like a robot with a Sony chip in his brain. I would likto rip open his skull just to prove it right.

The most salient point is wondering whether or not WiiU will make a difference.

Sessler has been around long enough to know that Nintendo announces details late. And too many retailer outlets have made too many plans for them to change now -- at least in the US (European shortages could be greater than we know).

As for the price -- everything (except a 4G Xbox without Kinect) is over $240. That is a red herring.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV