By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Prince Harry snapped naked in Vegas strip-pool romp ~ Should he be royally punished for this huge embarrasment to England? Or does Royalty have no standards anymore? Kate lets nip slip!

Tagged games:

It's not that big of a deal, let the guy live.

Around the Network

Who cares. Good that he is having fun.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Is that the One Ring around his neck?

LOL at his chicken legs.

Death by Excel

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

hope he had fun and it seems so. that royalty stuff is so stupid, i think these people have the right to do the same as every other person just the safety costs are a problem that's true.

Around the Network

Well, even our king was strongly rumored (perhaps even proven, I'm not sure) to have visited a strip club. The media love to talk about these things but I really don't see what's the big deal.

To me he is just a young privileged male enjoying life. Nothing wrong with that IMO.

Unfortunately he is also a royal and much will be made of it as it is not considered fitting behaviour - by mainly the right wing conservative press.

Deserves a royal spanking.

can't believe this is news........

crissindahouse said:

hope he had fun and it seems so. that royalty stuff is so stupid, i think these people have the right to do the same as every other person just the safety costs are a problem that's true.

I would just like to add that nobody in the UK cares about or dissaproves of what he is doing.