By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Prince Harry snapped naked in Vegas strip-pool romp ~ Should he be royally punished for this huge embarrasment to England? Or does Royalty have no standards anymore? Kate lets nip slip!

Tagged games:

brendude13 said:
crissindahouse said:

hope he had fun and it seems so. that royalty stuff is so stupid, i think these people have the right to do the same as every other person just the safety costs are a problem that's true.

I would just like to add that nobody in the UK cares about or dissaproves of what he is doing.

Confirmed.

Around the Network

Death by Snu Snu!

Former something....

Strip billiards is classy enough. Call me when he has a Nazi-themed dominatrix sex party then we can talk.

Kresnik said:
brendude13 said:
crissindahouse said:

hope he had fun and it seems so. that royalty stuff is so stupid, i think these people have the right to do the same as every other person just the safety costs are a problem that's true.

I would just like to add that nobody in the UK cares about or dissaproves of what he is doing.

Confirmed.

No one cares and yet every one cares. The modern day conundrum of too much useless information and distraction. 

Me: I hate celebrity news about everything they are doing. *Clicks on random celebrity article and cries* You got me. :S

Its no more of a social faux pas than the nazi costume he wore a few years back, and after that I think people have just accepted him as the 'wild child' of the royal family. Plus hes very unlikely that he'll ever be king so i doubt it will matter in the long run

Around the Network

He's THIRD in line to the throne. As in, the Queen and Charles /and William/ would all have to die for him to ascend. Not likely that this will ever happen, and even if it does it will be so far in the future that this won't mean anything.

If William was doing this it would be much less acceptable, I guess.

Ok so some rich kid on welfare goes naked in Vegas? Seriously, I don't know why anyone cares, he was just born into some family. Lots of families have kids, it's really not that remarkable - it is just his family is used a tourist trap in the UK.

To me the big thing is he went swimming with Ryan Lochte. We know what he does in the pool and that is just disgusting.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

So why exactly does UK still have a royal family? Scared to let go of a tradition?

ultima said:
So why exactly does UK still have a royal family? Scared to let go of a tradition?

Many countries still does. It's not about keeping a tradition alive, it's about following the will of the people.

ultima said:

I wouldnt necessarily say tradition since they have no power any more, but more along the lines of the fact that although the royal family are expensive to the UK taxpayer, they bring in a lot of money from tourism and it would be a rather strange transition to go from having a royal family to not, especially given how patriotic the whole country is at the moment.