By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - High school teacher gets 5 years after group-sex with students

Tagged games:

kitler53 said:
to echo everyone else; they were all 18+, 3 even testified that they consider themselves victims.

she should be fired, not jailed.

!?  Those ungrateful bastards.

Around the Network
HappySqurriel said:

So, your daughter's math teacher and basketball coach from grade 9 to 11 spends his time building her comfort level with him and pushing boundries grooming her so that he can start sleeping with her when she turns 18 is just as band as some random middle aged guy?

You don't really understand how sexual predators work do you?

Why are you so touchy about this subject?

Anyway, a hairdresser or gym trainer could do the same thing. Teachers aren't the only people capable of grooming.

d21lewis said:
kitler53 said:
to echo everyone else; they were all 18+, 3 even testified that they consider themselves victims.

Kitler meant to say they did NOT consider themselves vicitims. It was a mistake on his part.

From the OP: "Three former students who testified Thursday said that they did not consider themselves victims and did not want to see their former English teacher prosecuted. The three were football and track athletes."

wfz said:
d21lewis said:
kitler53 said:

Kitler meant to say they did NOT consider themselves vicitims. It was a mistake on his part.

From the OP: "Three former students who testified Thursday said that they did not consider themselves victims and did not want to see their former English teacher prosecuted. The three were football and track athletes."

oops, that's a pretty big grammar error on my part.  fixed my original post.  :P

This happens more often than we care to accept.
%) Most Infamous Female Teacher Sex Scandals
Here is another one: Bethany Appleton - Middle school teacher had 'sex and pizza party with underage students where she plied them with drugs and alcohol

Almost happened to me when I was 13-16 (three ocassions: not at school, not with a teacher... one of which was with my mom's friend who was 24, and another at church, and third is a whole new story)

Another time when my friends and I met this one girl who claimed to be 18 at the time; almost did it but ended up just watching. Anyway, it was her aunt's fault because she was recruiting my friends and I for her gigolo-type business.
At least, in the end I still got my smoke and my drink on without me having to spend anything. Productive, that day was for me; I like to think so.

All I know, is I don't understand why these people look for underage kids. Kids spill their food all over, they drool and eat their own boogers. Wth?
Well, even when I was underage myself, I've looked for, not necessary old, but experienced adult female.

Around the Network

If they're 18 and adults... I don't see the point of prison sentence or any legal ramifications. Now, that doesn't mean she shouldn't be fired and probably never be a teacher again, but as far as the law is concerned... she should be fine. Kinda stupid.

Netyaroze said:
5/10 would not bang. Those guys obviously were pretty desperate.

No, they where all athletes so they should have no problems getting laid.

Only ones I feel sorry about in the whole story are her three kids. The husband probably turned her into the sexual freak she is. If you want to life as swinger its probably best not to have kids. Also why get married in the first place if you prefer to sleep around and participate in orgies.

PSwii60 said:
This happens more often than we care to accept.
%) Most Infamous Female Teacher Sex Scandals
Here is another one: Bethany Appleton - Middle school teacher had 'sex and pizza party with underage students where she plied them with drugs and alcohol

Almost happened to me when I was 13-16 (three ocassions: not at school, not with a teacher... one of which was with my mom's friend who was 24, and another at church, and third is a whole new story)

Another time when my friends and I met this one girl who claimed to be 18 at the time; almost did it but ended up just watching. Anyway, it was her aunt's fault because she was recruiting my friends and I for her gigolo-type business.
At least, in the end I still got my smoke and my drink on without me having to spend anything. Productive, that day was for me; I like to think so.

All I know, is I don't understand why these people look for underage kids. Kids spill their food all over, they drool and eat their own boogers. Wth?
Well, even when I was underage myself, I've looked for, not necessary old, but experienced adult female.

That was a disturbing read, it's amazing how weak the sentences for some of these women were. The thing is 2yrs old and almost every woman in that thing is out of prison, no doubt if they were men they would all still be in prison right now.

It's bizzare because one of the judges ourtight says this after effectively allowing the woman free of charge.

"If this was a 29-year-old male and a 17-year-old female, I would be inclined to order some incarceration," said judge Mark Kouris during sentencing.

The southpark episode that touched on this is a lot more accurate than we would like to admit.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

A203D said:
HappySqurriel said:
brendude13 said:
HappySqurriel said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:
Differences between US and taliban laws are getting thinner and thinner. I'm waiting for USA to find excuses to start stoning people to death for sex-related acts.

I wonder if you'd feel different if your 18 year old high school aged daughter became pregnant from her teacher ...

It wouldn't make any difference if it was any middle aged guy.

So, your daughter's math teacher and basketball coach from grade 9 to 11 spends his time building her comfort level with him and pushing boundries grooming her so that he can start sleeping with her when she turns 18 is just as band as some random middle aged guy?

You don't really understand how sexual predators work do you?

We dont know thats what this teacher did. And thats unlikely to have happened because she turned herself in.

Shes a youngish woman, probabily attractive. It dosent take much encouragement from 18 year old students to do what they want to. Maybe she took advantage of their hormones; but they were all 18. adults.

A child being groomed in school, is completely different. This woman has consenual relationships with students. I dont think she should go to jail for it. I do think she was deplorable, because she also has a family and kids. But shes not a predator in my view.

This. In the worst case she should be accused of unfair and inappropriate behaviour and face workplace penalties, or at worst civil ones if the students sue her (and this didn't happen), but not be subject to criminal law charges.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!