By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - High school teacher gets 5 years after group-sex with students

Tagged games:

Differences between US and taliban laws are getting thinner and thinner. I'm waiting for USA to find excuses to start stoning people to death for sex-related acts.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

At the very least this demonstrates very poor ethics and a willingness to enter into completely inappropriate relationships which should get her fired and she should never work as a teacher again ...

Beyond that, I do think that it is appropriate to have a law where it is illegal for teachers to sleep with their grade school students regardless of whether they're adults or not. After all, a teacher who grooms their underage students so that they can sleep with them when they hit the legal age to consent is doing something that should be illegal.

Alby_da_Wolf said:
Differences between US and taliban laws are getting thinner and thinner. I'm waiting for USA to find excuses to start stoning people to death for sex-related acts.

I wonder if you'd feel different if your 18 year old high school aged daughter became pregnant from her teacher ...

HappySqurriel said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:

I wonder if you'd feel different if your 18 year old high school aged daughter became pregnant from her teacher ...

It wouldn't make any difference if it was any middle aged guy.

brendude13 said:
HappySqurriel said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:

So, your daughter's math teacher and basketball coach from grade 9 to 11 spends his time building her comfort level with him and pushing boundries grooming her so that he can start sleeping with her when she turns 18 is just as band as some random middle aged guy?

You don't really understand how sexual predators work do you?

Around the Network

to echo everyone else; they were all 18+, 3 even testified that they don't consider themselves victims.

she should be fired, not jailed.

HappySqurriel said:
brendude13 said:
HappySqurriel said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:

So, your daughter's math teacher and basketball coach from grade 9 to 11 spends his time building her comfort level with him and pushing boundries grooming her so that he can start sleeping with her when she turns 18 is just as band as some random middle aged guy?

You don't really understand how sexual predators work do you?

We dont know thats what this teacher did. And thats unlikely to have happened because she turned herself in.

Shes a youngish woman, probabily attractive. It dosent take much encouragement from 18 year old students to do what they want to. Maybe she took advantage of their hormones; but they were all 18. adults.

A child being groomed in school, is completely different. This woman has consenual relationships with students. I dont think she should go to jail for it. I do think she was deplorable, because she also has a family and kids. But shes not a predator in my view.

NightDragon83 said:
What's really messed up is that if this was a male teacher who banged 5 female students, 18 or not, he'd be facing close to life in prison, and we'd have women's groups calling for his head and branding him a "sexual predator."

The idea that there is any real sexual equality in our western world is a funny idea when you see how things really work.

5/10 would not bang. Those guys obviously were pretty desperate.

She knew it was illegal. I may not agree with her going to jail, but if you know that jail time is an option, why do it?

I feel sorry for the husband. He finds out his wife was having gangbangs with her students in his house.