By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Things that we all agree on.

We should protect what we have left of the environment, instead of trying to make as much profit as possible

We should really work with our so called enemies like Iran and North Korea, instead of stopping them from trading and blocking there every move. If we knew what they wanted, would they be a threat?

War should be a truly last resort, the last war I think this was the case with, was WW2. the Korean, vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan wars started for no real reason, especially Korea and Vietnam.

You might agree with these

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network
Kantor said:
I'll give it a shot:

The government has no right to stop two consenting adults from getting married.

Any objections?

Objection. If either consenting adult is already married then clearly the government has the right to intervene and stop the new union until the prior one is resolved.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

I thought of one:

Drunk-driving/other DUI laws.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

ET is hands down one of the greatest games ever made.

On a serious note. The whole world should start implenting major systems for alternative energy so once gas and oil is gone in 40 years we'll be completely prepared. If the planet Earth isn't destroyed by a freak meteor by then.

"Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier." - Virginia

Kantor said:
I'll give it a shot:

The government has no right to stop two consenting adults from getting married.

Any objections?

not to start an argument by why just 2?

full disclosure, i dont think the government should issue mariage lisences. so while im against government recognizing same sex marriage, or other devient forms af marriage, at least im consistant in that i dont want them to issue lisences to anybody. if you want to say you are married, good, then you are.

Around the Network
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

How about this basic statement:

All forms of violence should be banned, apart from self-defense.

Anyone disagree?

is it not already?

also what about consenting violence, like a boxing match?

mysticwolf said:
Guns are dangerous objects designed to kill.

but thats simply not true. you cant make an objectively false claim, and expect everybody to agree on it.

killerzX said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

How about this basic statement:

All forms of violence should be banned, apart from self-defense.

Anyone disagree?

is it not already?

Would it matter whether it is or not?

also what about consenting violence, like a boxing match?

Yeah, I talked about that earlier in the thread. Consenting violence should be okay.

I can't agree with the first one. It will never happen. Why not make prostitution and all forms of gambling legal,while were at it.

I think that the majority of us would agree that the two party system sucks, we need viable third parties.

I also think the majority of us would agree that the electoral college system is crap and needs to be changed to popular vote.

something that I am not sure we all agree on, but I think we might is that all these senators and house reps need to have term limits.