By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Million Sellers!!! Can these two games make it?

I'm positive both will ship 1 million pieces, which will mean to sega and nintendo they sold 1 million
I'd say when Sega issues a press release bragging about M$S Olympics , they'll mention sotr as a million seller

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

Sonic is a nice game, just with some problems; they'll both reach 1m eventually.

Pokemon: Yes
Sonic: Probably

So why did they call it the 360?because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away- some guy on Gamespot

Shipment wise Pokemon will make it, and Nintendo might even announced that with their upcoming finance report.

Sonic and the Secret Rings though is a mixed bag. It depends on how much sales increase when ioi adds it to the Europe/Other database for weekly updates, as it hasn't gotten an update in that region for awhile. I personally think it can. If someone wants to contact SEGA about shipments of the game that would be good too.

I'm surprised Pokemon hasn't sold 1 million already. It's probably the slowest pokemon game to reach 1 million. But it will reach it, especially considering it's only released recently in PAL.

It's gonna be a tough one for Sonic but it can make it. PAL territories will help sales again. Perhaps over 3 or 4 months from now.

Most likely other titles will reach 1 million before either one of the above will.

Link's Crossbow training, RE:UC and SSBB will all make 1 million sooner.

Around the Network

i think both could hil 1 million at the end of 2008.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

I think they both will, but not for many months. My reasoning is mostly based on them both being entries in large franchises. Franchise titles tend to get a boost when future entries are released. It may not be much, but should be enough to keep them from dying out totally and eventually break 1 million. It also makes retailers keep them in stock. A one-shot original IP might go out of print or not be stocked by retailers after a while, but anything in a big franchise like Sonic or Pokemon should have a pretty long shelf life.

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles and Links Crossbow Training are on their way to a million. For Sonic and Pokemon it will need a long time before they hit the million.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

One of those two hasn't had a pricecut yet, and that one has a decent chance of making a million if it gets one. The other one probably won't, unless they have it as part of a special program/pakaging.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

eventually, probably next Christmas, after that and I doubt it.

If shipments reach 1 million then yes, eventually sales will [unless stores chuck them]