By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My new relationship is a bit weird!

NintendoPie said:
fillet said:
NintendoPie said:

You can't tell her 'I love you' yet she already wants to have sex.

Okay...

When you have sex and telling someone you love them has absolutely nothing to do with one another. You're 13, you'll learn :) If you really are 13 anyways.

Your first sentence doesn't really make much sense. But I'll take a stab at it.

Loving someone, truly loving someone, is way more important than being a sex toy. I hope everyone would know that.

She's been sexually active... For non-virgins, sex comes before love usually. But what you say is true.

Around the Network
TheEvilBanana said:

She's been sexually active... For non-virgins, sex comes before love usually. But what you say is true.

Thank You, I guess. :D

NintendoPie said:

Your first sentence doesn't really make much sense. But I'll take a stab at it.

Loving someone, truly loving someone, is way more important than being a sex toy. I hope everyone would know that.

Ideally, yes. just wait until puberty is over. Hormones are stronger than you might think

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Gilmour said:

Hi!  So I don't know if you remember the "19 and still virgin" thread, but in this thread, I talked about a girl I met at the job.  She was basically the girl of my dream!  She broke up with her bf!  And now we are almost bf/gf.  Almost immediatly after she broke up, she went with me.

A friend of her did some stuff with her ex, and that is still bothering her.  Also she does not want other people to know we hang out with each other.  She doesnt want me to say "I love you".  She told me she wants to have sex soon, but she told me that she want to live our relationship smoothly and at slow pace.

I want it to be official!  I love that girl!  Sometime I just feel like a friend with benifit, to replace her ex!  It makes me so sad to even think she could do that!  When I'm with her, we kiss and stuff!  We rarely kiss when her family is around.  She doesn't hold my hand in public.

GIRLS ARE SO COMLPICATED!!!

Bro, please, whatever you do, don't turn into a stalker. Don't become these guys: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=146581&page=1#28

Thank you guys for your advice!  Yesterday, I met a lot of her family for the dinner.  It was quite nice.  Hew cousin asked her if we were bf/gf ; it was a little bit awkward but I answered : "I guess we are, but we won't be offically together until she says so".  And she agreed.

I guess everything's all right now.  She agreed to meet my friends tonight!

Around the Network

We broke up.  I want to die...

She said she liked me but not fully loved me.  She said that there's a lot going on in her life and she needs to be alone now.  She said that she may not be meant to be in couple.  She felt hypocrite and felt like a true bitch to have taken my virginity and dump me after a couple of weeks.  I'm still crying.  Can't get over the fact that the person I loved the most could do this to me.

She said its better that way.  Im completely demolished.

Gilmour said:

We broke up.  I want to die...

She said she liked me but not fully loved me.  She said that there's a lot going on in her life and she needs to be alone now.  She said that she may not be meant to be in couple.  She felt hypocrite and felt like a true bitch to have taken my virginity and dump me after a couple of weeks.  I'm still crying.  Can't get over the fact that the person I loved the most could do this to me.

She said its better that way.  Im completely demolished.

Please dont be suicidal.. OHH I KNOW!!!

The WiiU hasn't come out yet

Yay!!!