By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft have the best selling console of all time

Tagged games:

somebody should just slap this Bloomberg guy...seriously...how wrong you can be?

Around the Network

lol maybe next xbox.

The comments section of this 'article' is worryingly ridiculous.

binary solo said:

Microsoft: "Well we had our best sales year of all time for the 360 in 2011, and we outsold all the other consoles."

Even that is a lie
The PS3 outsold the 360 WORLDWIDE in 2011 - The 360 only shipped more.

There are far to many Microsoft Fanboys outthere who love to make propaganda for them.

Usually Bloomberg are extremely accurate, so I think they could be right.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
man-bear-pig said:
Usually Bloomberg are extremely accurate, so I think they could be right.

If it was Bloomberg then it would be right, but it wasnt and it isnt.

Yeah...I was joking.

LOL!! some or the comments here are gold!!!

MS's next quarter numbers will be through the roof!!!

rofl.

Best selling in 2011 not all time.

ROFL at this guy.

kowenicki said:
Mr Khan said:
Well, if Bloomberg says it, it must be so.

It isnt a bloomberg writer or a bloomberg article

It is on Bloomberg business week, where they post others articles.  This is from GigaOm.

You would expect that users would do some research for posting those kind of comments...

Lots of media sources are in the back pockets of Microsoft, especially some websites and news media, whom some are willing to stretch truths and some even outright lie and/or fabricate statements.

This is part of Microsoft's agenda, as it learned years ago, that in order to secure good standing, having good PR tell you their product(s) and agendas are good and nonthreatening (in such cases as anti trust issues), that's actually half the battle.  So over the last 10 to 15 yars, Microsoft has invested in "paid hands" in media circles to make what they true, in a perception meets reality paradigm.

Microsoft beats both Sony and Nintendo in the perception is reality front.....no game is even required on MS's end.