By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Kazuo Hirai on Where He's Taking Sony

Tagged games:

tagged..will definitely read it when I get a chance. Thanks

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Excellent read. A lot of the time when people spell doom for Sony they don't know half the story.

Im glad Kaz is being pro-active, it's exactly what Sony needs. 

Great read. He surely makes Sony's troubles seem half of what they are, or really are.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

I have complete faith in him to turn the company around and he actually addressed the issues and talked about how Sony is not in the best shape right now, but they are developing the strategy to fix it.

It looks like Kaz knows what he's doing

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

Good read. Sounds like he truly was the man for the job. Really hope they can turn things around.

Would love to have a read through that thick booklet with the 200 product ideas.

yeah with Hirai on our side we cant lose...

After reading the quote about keeping TV production in Japan it's pretty obvious that Sony isn't serious about getting themselves out of the mess that they're in.  It's not like Apple can't design a new iPad or iPhone because their products are made overseas so there's no reason Sony can't do the same with TVs.  They just don't want to take the very painful steps required and are hoping the changes they do make will all somehow work out in the end.