By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
man-bear-pig said:
leo-j said:
but taylor does arena tours... gaga isn't selling out 15,000-25,000 concerts.. she's selling out 35k-55k stadiums.....

Yeah, Taylor's songs aren't really meant for stadiums. I imagine it must be very dull at a Taylor swift concert with her sitting on the stage playing her guitar, accompanied by mediocre singing.

Her voice is absolutely beautiful. Her voice soars among others.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Around the Network
Ps3 said:
man-bear-pig said:
leo-j said:
but taylor does arena tours... gaga isn't selling out 15,000-25,000 concerts.. she's selling out 35k-55k stadiums.....

Yeah, Taylor's songs aren't really meant for stadiums. I imagine it must be very dull at a Taylor swift concert with her sitting on the stage playing her guitar, accompanied by mediocre singing.

I don't think so. I once saw her perform at an awards ceremony acoustically, and I honestly think that I could've done a better job.

Oh my gosh, I didn't know gaga sold out an 80,000 capacity stadium in mere minutes.. wow..

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/68169417.html

mM

Here's the official lyric video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcMn_Eu-XTE&feature=player_embedded

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

man-bear-pig said:
Ps3 said:
man-bear-pig said:
leo-j said:

I don't think so. I once saw her perform at an awards ceremony acoustically, and I honestly think that I could've done a better job.

Of course you would think that.

Around the Network
Ps3 said:
man-bear-pig said:
Ps3 said:
man-bear-pig said:
leo-j said:

But then again, I have the voice of an angel, so that's an unfair comparison to make.

leo-j said:
Oh my gosh, I didn't know gaga sold out an 80,000 capacity stadium in mere minutes.. wow..

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/68169417.html

What arena is this?

man-bear-pig said:
Ps3 said:
man-bear-pig said:
Ps3 said:
man-bear-pig said:
leo-j said:

But then again, I have the voice of an angel, so that's an unfair comparison to make.

You must be amazing then, because Taylor has the best voice in years.

Fearless Tour

"Tickets for the first shows for the Fearless Tour went on sale in early February 2009 and sold-out almost instantly. On February 6, 2009, tickets went on sale for the May 22 date at Los Angeles’ Staples Center and sold out in two minutes.[14] Tickets for several dates and venues, including Madison Square Garden, went on sale the following week and sold out in a record of one minute.[15][16][17][18][19] Swift did something that only a few music stars have done in Fresno that is selling out the Save Mart Center in "10 minutes or less" says Steve Tadlock.[20]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fearless_Tour

This gives my bones chills. <3

http://youtu.be/AOdQFOBAeO4