By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gamescom Highlight! DMC

Boutros said:
Incredible...

Never really played the previous games but I really like Ninja Theory and this looks awesome.

Here's the profile of a gamer who likes NT's DmC.

Tread lightly myfriend, you are treading on our game.

Around the Network

I can't see anything spectacular in that trailer. All I see is two emo guys arguing inside a dark hall.

Slimebeast said:

I can't see anything spectacular in that trailer. All I see is two emo guys arguing inside a dark hall.

I wonder, is this considered as trolling? 

DigitalDevilSummoner said:

if you buy this game, you are "voting" with your wallet against the real Devil May Cry series. Just a friendly reminder.

This game could be good for some, im not disagreeing. It's a mixture of emo, punk, teen angst style with platforming gaming and GoW battles all put in a story inspired by Linkin Park's lyrics.

It's not DMC though. I'm sure that Platinum's DMC (which sooner or later WILL happen) will be unprecedented.

The real DMC like grey haired DMC? With the forgetable plot, cutscenes and characters. I loved the first and the 3rd but the 2nd and the 4th where not remotely as good. And Nero? What the fuck? I never understood why so many gamers don´t accept change and demand it at the same time.

AndrewWK said:
Slimebeast said:

No, I don't think so. I hope not. And some guy earlier in the thread described them as emos.

I honestly didn't see anything attractive in that trailer. It looked boring, the little what was shown of the setting, characters and story.

What's in it that seems to impresse people so much?

Around the Network
AndrewWK said:
Slimebeast said:

this game is a huge troll attempt. they took the name of the most insane and unique hack n slash stylish action game and made it into an emo/punk/platforming/gow copycat/ teen angst/ everyones hate me story.

pezus said:
Slimebeast said:

Don't worry, it's not open world so you can just look past this one immediately

lol com'on dude. Why am I labeled as the open world fanatic by several people here on VGC?

I do think the open world concept is the best thing in gaming but I also adore and consume many many linear games.

AndrewWK said:

The real DMC like grey haired DMC? With the forgetable plot, cutscenes and characters. I loved the first and the 3rd but the 2nd and the 4th where not remotely as good. And Nero? What the fuck? I never understood why so many gamers don´t accept change and demand it at the same time.

Cheap argument. You cannot get away dragging an established brand name in the mud by calling it "change". Who on earth forgets gloria ?

AndrewWK said:
Slimebeast said:

this game is a huge troll attempt. they took the name of the most insane and unique hack n slash stylish action game and made it into an emo/punk/platforming/gow copycat/ teen angst/ everyones hate me story.

You got to be kidding. Are really so **** or do you like to post mindless BS. It is still the sam type of game, with similar and improved Gameplay. Every preview will tell you this. And how can DMC be a GOW copy if it already exists far longer then GOW? 

AndrewWK said:

Cheap argument. You cannot get away dragging an established brand name in the mud by calling it "change". Who on earth forgets gloria ?

Please stop posting Bullshit here, it just makes me angry.