By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gamescom Highlight! DMC

Damn it, I don´t even know what to say. This is just spectacular

Around the Network

this is so badass!!! freaking awesome!

pezus said:
It looks pretty good imo, better than I originally thought it would

it could become the best DMC game so far, even better then the 3rd

Damn didn't think for a second that Vergil will be in this game.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

this just became a day 1 for me

Around the Network

I have only played 4, but enjoyed both of Ninja Theory's PS3 games, so I am definitely looking forward to this and every bit of this that I see!

BasilZero said:
AndrewWK said:
pezus said:

That is gonna be tough to beat, part 3 was the best imo!

Yes I know, but I remember when I saw the first footage of this game I hated it I hated everything about it. But after I saw the trailer where Dante was naked and Hangover I was like "awesome" and after this Trailer I want this game to release NOW.

pezus said:
AndrewWK said:
BasilZero said:
AndrewWK said:
pezus said:

That is gonna be tough to beat, part 3 was the best imo!

Yes I know, but I remember when I saw the first footage of this game I hated it I hated everything about it. But after I saw the trailer where Dante was naked and Hangover I was like "awesome" and after this Trailer I want this game to release NOW.

WTF? So his naked butt attracted you? :P

This one I meant

if you buy this game, you are "voting" with your wallet against the real Devil May Cry series. Just a friendly reminder.

This game could be good for some, im not disagreeing. It's a mixture of emo, punk, teen angst style with platforming gaming and GoW battles all put in a story inspired by Linkin Park's lyrics.

It's not DMC though. I'm sure that Platinum's DMC (which sooner or later WILL happen) will be unprecedented.

Incredible...

Never really played the previous games but I really like Ninja Theory and this looks awesome.