By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony GC conference: PS3+Vita Cross Buy, new MM IP + KillZone for Vita, 2 SCEJ new IPs, Vita as PS3 controller, PSOne classics on Vita and more

leo-j said:
how in the world does black ups look that bad on the vita? How is it hard to release the same exact game on ps3/360 running at 30fps.. COD looks horrible on ps3/360

It's a disgrace, What was suppose to be the big game for Vita looks absolutely horrible. PS2 looks better.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
how in the world does black ups look that bad on the vita? How is it hard to release the same exact game on ps3/360 running at 30fps.. COD looks horrible on ps3/360

1) why are you even interested in cod on vita...why buy a knock off game over the real thing.

2) of course it looks worse... not like Vita is as powerful as PS360.

3) PS360 versions already run at 30fps.... where is vita going to go down to?

I really think you have a higher view point of Vita than it actually is. Aditionally, its likely that COD game was made with 3DS in mind as well. Maybe not mentioned yet, but it might get a port. idk... they do well porting the full cod down to Wii, so I guess this point, if true, shouldn't matter.

with this cross buy thing, vita sounds much better of a deal...
liked the new IP from MM and the KZ vita... the rest of new IP will have get more info to have a better judgment.
the rest is known and great... SONY did well.

for those asking... TGS starts 20 September.

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Awesome conference. Rain, Tearaway and Puppeteer look good from the new stuff.

Until Dawn seems promising but why not just make it for dualshock too. Playstation Plus seems more and more tempting by each month. Cross Buy is a great idea. Buy the ps3 copy and get the vita copy for free if i understand it right.

Jay520 said:
Ajescent said:
pezus said:
brendude13 said:
Bad conference, no price cuts, no re-designs, no worthwhile new Vita games. Developers seem to have completely lost touch with what gamers want.

No vita games?

It doesn't count because it's not what he wants and what he wants>>>>everything else.

Kind of odd seeing this coming from you. Aren't you constantly critisizing developers for implementing multiplayer because you don't like it, yet most people do?

OT: It was a decent conference, but two main things I were excited for were absent (Slim & price cut).

A: "Constantly" is an overstatement

B: I never said he was wrong or that I disagreed with him, in fact I do. It didn't have what I wanted but more often than not, I don't mention it when something doesn't offer what I want. But people only remember the rare occasions when I do mention it.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

yep COD vita looked pretty bad for sure..hope they have a zombie mode tho....

and EXCELLENT news about cross buy! I was actually wondering which version of PS All stars I was going to buy...this makes it much much better :D Great work sony

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Gilgamesh said:
brendude13 said:
Bad conference, no price cuts, no re-designs, no worthwhile new Vita games. Developers seem to have completely lost touch with what gamers want.

If you didn't see any leaked images or leaked info about a new redesign would you be expecting any of that?

To be honest, no, I wouldn't. The PS3 doesn't really need a price cut either, a price cut should only be accompanied with a re-design or SONY won't be making enough money. I was mainly referring to the Vita for needing a price cut though. Without it, it's going to have a hard time selling this holiday season.

God of War again lol

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I don't see the appeal to wonderbook at all. Sure the commercial makes it look nice, but that's make believe and not actually happening.

The kid on the floor with a cardboard blank book is simply looking at the screen the whole time. The book is pointless and not even needed. Just the controller and the TV.

Most of the games look stupid and belong on a VTech device. (google it)

I seriously only consider it VTech or bloatware at this point. The detective game might be good overall though. But still don't see the purpose of the book. Its not AR.

superchunk said:
leo-j said:

1) why are you even interested in cod on vita...why buy a knock off game over the real thing.

2) of course it looks worse... not like Vita is as powerful as PS360.

3) PS360 versions already run at 30fps.... where is vita going to go down to?

All Call of Duty games are locked at 60 frames per second on consoles. That is the one point they emphasize every time they launch a new one to stand out from competitors. They could make it look as good as other games but frames per second would suffer.