By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ever heard of Terranigma?

Tagged games:

Euphoria14 said:
Is it a shock that while I know of all 3 games, I never played them.

@Kasz

I completely agree. Was a great time for JRPGs, followed into the PS1 years too.

Yeah... PS1 is second for me.

Possibly first if I count SRPGs, since it got a lot of good ones, including ports of SNES SRPGs never released in america.   Like Tactics Ogre.

Man i miss those days... when RPGs were more like plays or silent films then modern movies.

Around the Network

Yeah I don't know too much about SNES games, first console was Gamecube

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Kasz216 said:
Euphoria14 said:
Is it a shock that while I know of all 3 games, I never played them.

@Kasz

I completely agree. Was a great time for JRPGs, followed into the PS1 years too.

Yeah... PS1 is second for me.

Possibly first if I count SRPGs, since it got a lot of good ones, including ports of SNES SRPGs never released in america.   Like Tactics Ogre.

Man i miss those days... when RPGs were more like plays or silent films then modern movies.

So do I.

Also makes me feel old when I realize I can actually sit here and say "You know, they just don't make them like they used to."

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

mysticwolf said:

Yeah I don't know too much about SNES games, first console was Gamecube

You owe it to yourself to get on the Virtual Console and start downloading games. There are so many great gems there.

Know it, own it, like it.
One of the few RPGs I like.

We bought SNES big boxes a few years ago for our collection; Lufia, Terranigma, Secret of Mana, Secret of Evermore, Illusion of Time.
Great games.