By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Top Movies of the 90's elimination thread! ~Voting is over. Pulp Fiction won the 90's according to Vgchart voters!

spurgeonryan said:
pezus said:

And now you vote down Pulp Fiction too! Wth are you? Unnecessary evil that's what

I did it for spite. Mafia movies or boring, lame Oscar movies seem to be the ones on their way up.

Pulp Fiction isn't a mafia movie (perhaps you meant "mobster movie"), but still, it's so much more than that... it's a work of cinematic art!

+  Pulp Fiction

-   Point Break (eliminated)

Around the Network

+The Green Mile

-Interview with the Vampire

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

+ American Beauty

- Leon: The Professional

This is a statement vote. American Beauty is a great movie and while I like The Professional, it doesn't deserve to be even close to leading this, which it is.

For the record, I have seen every movie that I've vote up or down to this point...

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

+ Get Shorty
- Larry Flynt

+ leon the professional

- american beauty

lol at one of the statements above

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

+ Groundhog Day

- Hook (gone)

pezus said:
+American Beauty
-Army of Darkness (;o)

Oooooh, Ryan will not be a happy bunny.

+ Goodfellas (let's watch who votes this down...)

- Leon: The Professional

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

+ Reservoir Dogs
- Larry Flynt (eliminated)

+ Red October
- Hamlet

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David