By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gamewise is Now Live!!

spurgeonryan said:
Fab_GS said:
spurgeonryan said:
FabGS! You should have the same account there that you do here.

I know.

The problem is I forgot my password and I'm trying to reset it.  I'm still not receiving an e-mail with a new password.

How did you get back on Vgchartz after all these months?

PM me and I will tell you who to ask about one of your questions.

Oh god I feel so stupid! The mail containing the reset password was in the junk mail. *facepalm*

Thanks, though.

Around the Network

My VGChartz account is not working there.

Ok, so... I have a problem.

I tried to edit an entity with an overview of a game, and once I did it and following your recommendations, I tried to link some info (developer, publisher and another game) to their pages in Gamewise. For that I used the "insert link" button and the internal link option, but once I hit "save and close", it all worked except for the fact that the links and the name of the engine used had disappeared.

So I tried again but this time I first clicked the "save changes" button and then the "save&exit". The links and the name of the engine disappeared again.

What am I doing wrong?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:

I tried to edit an entity with an overview of a game, and once I did it and following your recommendations, I tried to link some info (developer, publisher and another game) to their pages in Gamewise. For that I used the "insert link" button and the internal link option, but once I hit "save and close", it all worked except for the fact that the links and the name of the engine used had disappeared.

So I tried again but this time I first clicked the "save changes" button and then the "save&exit". The links and the name of the engine disappeared again.

What am I doing wrong?

They had seemed to be working for a short while, but the same thing is happening to me, too.

MasterVG71782 said:
JEMC said:

What am I doing wrong?

They had seemed to be working for a short while, but the same thing is happening to me, too.

That sucks!

At least I feel a little relieved knowing that it's not me but the site.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

I semi understand the premise of the site but I am not really getting what I am supposed to do on this site. I suppose I'll check on it every once in awhile after it gets more content. It would be nice to have another alternative to GameFAQs but I don't see a reason to use this site just yet. I am optimistic though of the potential.

It was cool at first when I got invited to the Beta but I can't believe how quickly I dropped out of using it. xD

I'll check back on it later possibly.

ioi said:
We now have a dedicated discussion section on Gamewise - http://gamewise.co/Discussion

Ooooooh, I like it

I have a suggestion though: people should be able to post on other peoples comments without having to open them up e.g. Like having an add comment button like on VGChartz user walls. I hope this makes sense...

Also, it should say where the person posted the comment