By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Any Smashing Pumpkins fans here?

i am a fan also of them and siamese dream still one of my favorite albums.

for my wedding make my entrance in "tonight, tonight" :p

saw them live 2 times. one time on the sacred and profane tour and a second time for the zeitgest one

But we must first concentrate ourselves on the way to entertain people, for video games to live. Else, it's a world where sales representative will win, which has as effect to kill creativity. I want to say to the creators all around the world:"Courage, Dare!". Shigeru Miyamoto.

Around the Network

heck man... I owned a Zero T-shirt:

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

When I listened to Smashing Pumpkins, I just could not help but to think at how close they sound to MBV. The vocals, guitars, and production of the Pumpkins 1993 album Siamese Dreams has a very similar sound to MBV's 1988 and 1991 album, and it carried through for years.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

I really used to like them about 10 years ago, but I haven't listened to them properly for a long time. I think I should listen to one of their albums tomorrow.

Just some really cool songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

Had tickets to Smashing Pumpkins show on Halloween in Brooklyn but it was postponed because of Hurricane Sandy. I am a sad pumpkin now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Don't really like them but, I do like a few songs. Bullet with butterfly wings to name one.

Im a fan, I love Siamese Dream, Mellon Collie and Adore. Favorite song might be "mayonaise", depends on my mood. I enojoy playing "Today" with my friends, its a nice pop song from them, easy to play, sticky and makes you want to jump.