By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Tagged games:

Does NSMB2 look like a sequel?

Yes 13 50.00%

No 9 34.62%

See Results 4 15.38%

Total:26

Remember back in the Nes/Snes days when each 2D Mario game different from the last? They were all unique, now Nintendo is content with releasing the same game over and over again.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

Looks better when you compare them side by side. Looks rather similar when you dont compare them side by side though.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Faxanadu said:
Looks better when you compare them side by side. Looks rather similar when you dont compare them side by side though.

Ocarina of Time 3D was very similar. People complained at the first screenshots because they had forgotten had jagged the original game looked. And a lot of people seem to have forgotten what GameCube games looked like, because the keep on saying those looked better than the Wii's library. I suppose this is a case of style triumphing over technical quality in peoples' minds.

Love and tolerate.

looks like an amazing expansion pack...

what is this?
why do you ask if it looks like a secuel when obviously does...because its a secuel!!!!

Around the Network

Doesn't matter, cuz I'm gonna suck ass at it, just like all the other sidescrolling platformers that I suck at.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

I'm sad about the turtle suit not making a comeback... it's like hard mode! It's terrible to control and you die a lot, but it's always produces either a funny death or some amazing skill you feel proud of!

Im not sold. I mean it will sure be fun etc. But they used the same music (which is boring by now) I miss the variation like in the old days.

Mario Bros was totally different than Bros2 (which was actually another game Doki Doki Paniku) Super Mario Bros 3 was totally different from both and Super Mario World was also different etc.
They all had some different mechanics and 2 3 and World had  alot of secrets to find
They also had really awesome world maps (not a boring level-"line" whre you just walk to the right)  And they had extremely different world design.

All the games in the NSMB series are somehow all the same.

And the biggest problem I have with the series is WHY THE HELL CANT I KICK TURTLE SHELLS UPWARDS!! $%§/"?'§#")!§)$?

We need a Petition so Nintendo eliminates this severe problem!!! The games feel archaic without.

^This I agree, shooting shells upwards should return! Frog suit also.

kitler53 said:
looks like an amazing expansion pack...

Hahaha, nice joke...

though it does make sense with the "Collect 1 Million Coins!" initiative.