By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - DF: First Xbox 3 Devkit leaks, 8 Core Intel CPU, nvidia GPU, More than 8GB RAM

@yukanasenix

cool story bro. Not on topic, but cool story.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

@YukanaSenix

Ok.............what was the point of that speech

Anyways I hope this rumor is true because if so games next gen are going to be gorgeous not to mention with that kinda RAM programmers will be able to experiment with all kinds of things that have been impossible this generation.

Hope this thing launches holiday 2013

Three people felt the need to answer to YukanaSenix within a hour since he wrote. He is teh insecure one. Yeah, right.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Mistershine said:
There's no reason for MS not to work with nvidia. They're businesses, not children who refuse to play together because last time jimmy didn't share the train. Not working with a company out of spite is the wrong way to go.

The problem is that there's money involved, a lot of money. And that is a thing that companies don't forget easily.

But yes, they could work together.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Conegamer said:
We don't know the WiiU's specs, but it's lookingmuch closer to 3x more powerful than the 360. And no way will there be such a large gap between console power, no way.

wii U will launch ~1 year (maybe even longer) before the next xbox (so xbox components will be cheaper)

wii U is rumored to launch at $300 while the next xbox is likely to launch at $400 (maybe up to $500 for an "elite" model).

wii U is likely to sold at a profit day 1, MS is likely to be willing to take a loss lead strategy again.

...if you don't think there will be a large gap in power you must think nintendo R&D is based on magic and rainbows.

Around the Network
kitler53 said:
Conegamer said:
We don't know the WiiU's specs, but it's lookingmuch closer to 3x more powerful than the 360. And no way will there be such a large gap between console power, no way.

wii U will launch ~1 year (maybe even longer) before the next xbox (so xbox components will be cheaper)

wii U is rumored to launch at $300 while the next xbox is likely to launch at $400 (maybe up to $500 for an "elite" model).

wii U is likely to sold at a profit day 1, MS is likely to be willing to take a loss lead strategy again.

...if you don't think there will be a large gap in power you must think nintendo R&D is based on magic and rainbows.

People are basing these off leaked info and they paint a picture of a gap that will be nowhere near as large as Wii to PS360 or PS360 to high end PCs.

Heck, we can look at the 7000 series to see what's the high end  next gen consoles can do in regards to size,heat and power consumption. 7770/7850 would be the apparent high end which would be 3x/4x WiiU and that's not a gap anywhere as large as this gen.

It's not magic or rainbows, it's just that WiiU will be a more modern console than Wii was.

zero129 said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:
Three people felt the need to answer to YukanaSenix within a hour since he wrote. He is teh insecure one. Yeah, right.

I didnt reply to YukanaSenix, i simply answered a question that BenVTrigger asked as to why YukanaSenix would go on such a long rant that has nothing to do with the OP about why they use the 360 as a benchmark instead of the PS3.but hey since you felt the need to reply also

And I never wrote I agree with YukanaSenix! 

I'm a PC gamer, if my favourite platform were taken as benchmark of systems horsepower, it would hurt the butts of every console, without exceptions!   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Alby_da_Wolf said:
zero129 said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:

I didnt reply to YukanaSenix, i simply answered a question that BenVTrigger asked as to why YukanaSenix would go on such a long rant that has nothing to do with the OP about why they use the 360 as a benchmark instead of the PS3.but hey since you felt the need to reply also

And I never wrote I agree with YukanaSenix! 

I'm a PC gamer, if my favourite platform were taken as benchmark of systems horsepower, it would hurt the butts of every console, without exceptions!   

This article is about Devkits and leaks of the system/rumors. What does that have to do with ps3 graphics? Thats why I saw other people replying, not because there butt hurt.  Seems that most time's someone comes  in off target and braging about their system, People call out a foul or as known as flamming. People didn't come in here to hear a story about your awesome pc or his super monster awesome ps3. i could care less about either. So yes both of you are in here because you want to talk about your system and flame. So in reality your reason for even being in here is not valid and a indication that your hemroid flare up most have made you come in here in the first place. 

Xbox 3 will be a beast no doubt

a 500$ beast no doubt
or even worst, a subscription beast