By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Up - 21 July 2012

man-bear-pig said:
Conegamer said:
man-bear-pig said:
Ouch @ 360 sales. They need to give it a price cut ASAP. Also, it's surprising that Wii's sales increased.

Why? It's merely fluctuating...but it's been increasing for a few weeks now, and VGC are undertracking it by about 500k, according to Ninty's latest figures...

It just seems odd that a dying consoles sales are increasing, that's all. And wow, I had no idea VGC had it undertracked by 500k... :0

Its the same with the PSP.

Low prices on hardware and software + established library of good software = a very tempting purchase.

Around the Network

3DS XL gonna destroy this holidays!

AT LAST PS3 DOMINANCE!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

PS3 holding on.

Pezus- No, I'm using the figures from Nintendo, who always use Sold numbers.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

How is the PS3 seems to be outselling the the Xbox by 30k every week and yet theres been a gap of 2 million for weeks upon weeks now.

@Frozone because it's not exactly 2,000,000. Its still a little above that and the PS3 is eating into the the gap slowly.

Vita is 7 months and a half old in Japan and still selling like crap....

Ugh. slow week...

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Even if it is shipped numbers, I doubt there's 600k Wii's on shelves when it's sold so little. That'd be, like, 12 weeks of stock on shelves!

There's some undertracking here, definitely.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.