By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Who got the coolest gadgets: Bruce or Tony?

babuks said:

I have seen the Avengers movie but yet to see Dark Knight Rises. But I heard that Bruce got some cool gadgets in the movie. I love Tony Stark's gadgets specially his entire room being voice regulated computer with virtual screen. But I am not sure who got the coolest gadgets, Bruce or Tony?

What do you think? 

A lot of people don't seem to be answering the question. Obviously batman is the better hero, but let's face it, in their current incarnations, iron man has the coolest gadgets. That suit allows him to stand up to the likes of Thor. Instead of a bunch of individual items that can exist in the real world (like batman's) Iron Man's suit is an impossible peice of technology which is more advanced than Master Chief's armor.

Around the Network

I think Tony wins with the suit hands down. But Batman has some pretty awesome gadgets in TDKR, including dat flying thing.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

sort of unfair. the batman movies we attempting to be "realistic" and only had gadgets that were at least somewhat plausible.

hard to compare that to a movie that is pure fantasy.

kitler53 said:
sort of unfair. the batman movies we attempting to be "realistic" and only had gadgets that were at least somewhat plausible.

Yet they still ended up having better gadgets. 

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
kitler53 said:

like what? a helicopter?  ninja stars in the shape of a bat?  a radio transmitter?

Around the Network
kitler53 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
kitler53 said:

like what? a helicopter?  ninja stars in the shape of a bat?  a radio transmitter?

*Bat voice*

This isn't a helicopter...

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
kitler53 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
kitler53 said:

*Bat voice*

This isn't a helicopter...

i can't find the approprite screen but in the movie they showed a "from behind" view where it clearly was a helicotper. it had two sets of chopters on the under side of the vehicle.

Sorry but Tony Stark is the man.

Not only is his suit the sickest gadget a super-hero can have, but with his inventive genius I can see many other fantastic toys and gadges emerge from his mastermind.

He is awesome. To note though, I've only watched the Robert Downey Jr. movies.

J.A.R.V.I.S

/thread

Iron Man is definitely my favourite superhero, so I'm a bit biased, but Tony, the suit is awesome enough on it's own.