By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Who got the coolest gadgets: Bruce or Tony?

Tony Stark has a talking house, a magic cell phone, holograms, Captain America's shield, a suit of flying superman armor, a nuclear heart, and a Playstation Vita.

Batman doesn't even have sprinklers in his mansion.

And don't even get me started on the comic books. Amazing technology is what Iron Man is all about. Sometimes, Batman goes into sci-fi territory and makes Bat-Jets, exoskeletons, jet packs and such. Iron Man makes "smart dust", space shuttles, and tech that lets him control any machine with his mind. Iron Man is sometimes a little too smart (along with Hank Pym, Reed Richards, and David/Bruce Banner)!

Around the Network

This comparison is like "Who is more advanced? The Flintstones or The Jetsons?" Iron Mans tech is pure fiction and transforms a cripple into a Super Hero. Batman is a bad ass martial arts ninja master without his tools, but the gadgets push him into Super Hero territory.

So, tech vs. tech, Iron Man wins easily. Batman is way cooler though.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Iron Man takes the cake here.

Yeah, some people here can't seem to separate the question from who is their favorite or which movie(s) are their favorite, so I'll take a stab at it.

I like Batman better than Iron Man by far, but Tony Stark can fly with the IM suit so he has the better gadgets. Nothing can compete with that awesome suit.