By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Who got the coolest gadgets: Bruce or Tony?

I have seen the Avengers movie but yet to see Dark Knight Rises. But I heard that Bruce got some cool gadgets in the movie. I love Tony Stark's gadgets specially his entire room being voice regulated computer with virtual screen. But I am not sure who got the coolest gadgets, Bruce or Tony?

What do you think? 

Around the Network

Bruce because TDKR is best!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Bruce, Tony just has this awesome suit.

Tony is generally pretty boring, so Bruce wins by default.

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:

You win

LET'S GO KNICKS

The question should who had the hotter chicks. Obviously neither Rachel nor Pepper are really hot, but Bruce and Tony had some fine chicks it the first movies.

Since the suit is a gadget, I would say Iron Man

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Bruce, but your biggest mistake is not seeing The Dark Knight Rises...shame on you!

i think iron man has the better gadgets. Batman is my favorite super hero though. I have yet to see either avengers or the new batman movie though