By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why should I buy a WiiU?

bananaking21 said:
Pyro as Bill said:

"People don't crap money"

Good job certain games retain their value after lauch week then. Most people don't care who makes the games and I doubt more than 10% know the release date of a game. Gamers and even normal people just want to buy good games. It makes them feel better about wasting so much money on hardware. You're saying it's better for a console to have less choice of good games. I'm not a creationist communist idiot so it's hard for me to understand stupidity.

yes its hard for you to understand stupidity and apperantly sony, nintendo and microsoft are all stupid for not doing what you suggest them to do. billion dollar companies are just morons while you stand here correct. yes this is the case

You mean Sony who lose billions of dollars making first party games and MS who lose billions buying first party games.

Yeah, I'm smarter than them.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Around the Network
Kenology said:
This is a question only you can answer for yourself. Make your own decision, doesn't really need to include everyone else!

Internetz meet Kenology, Kenology meet the internetz.

NightDragon83 said:
Pyro as Bill said:
killeryoshis said:
But what about pikmin 3 the sequel to the best game ever?

Also You want Nintendo to release a mario kart and zelda already? Don't they you need you know time to make that? The last two only released two years ago

I hope all 4 of you Pikmin bastards enjoy you're game while Nintendo are posting record losses.

Obvious troll is obvious.

But I'll bite anyways... I bet you Pikmin 3 sells more than other console exclusives this holiday like Sly Cooper 4.

And any other company in the world would kill to have "record losses" like Nintendo's.

I'll take that bet but first I need an answer to 2 questions.

1. How many units did Sly Cooper 3 sell?

2. What the fusck is a Sly Cooper? Is it one of those Koopas that used to jump back in their shell and turn invincible?

O_o... Why is this still open? I've seen far more civil threads shut down in far less time. Come on guys, and just stop feeding.

You shouldn't.

Around the Network

This is why nobody takes this site seriously anymore... you can make a joke thread bashing Nintendo (and everything else for that matter), but say one bad thing about Sony or their fans and down comes the ban hammer.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

To OP

Respectfully, you don't make any sense. Please try to articulate your thoughts better.

I also have not found a reason to buy a Wii U YET, but I know that Nintendo can surprise me at any moment.

I think Nintendo is trying to once again give third-party a chance by leaving barely any of their games besides a really big NSMB game at WiiU's launch window. Maybe they are and have already developed all those first party games that could sell WiiUs in case third parties don't show up and release them in time quickly before WiiU's momentum drops (if there is any)?

@OP You have listed several reasons that the Wii U is not for you, but that you love the old Nintendo. So tell me, what would your ideal new Nintendo console be? Would it be 8 bit and include a Zelda game with an overhead view?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger