By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why should I buy a WiiU?

This is a question only you can answer for yourself. Make your own decision, doesn't really need to include everyone else!

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
Pyro as Bill said:
bananaking21 said:
Pyro as Bill said:

Because CoD, NSMB, Wii Fit+ and Wii Sports Resort all hurt each other and evergreens like Mario Kart Wii, Brawl, WoW, and some spacey shooter on the xbox................right?

Stupid gamer. Stop posting now.

apparently having an intelligent discussion with you is impossible...  i didn’t insult you for you to insult me and you would be a complete moron to not understand how stupid it would be to release each major IP they have at launch. let me say each major IP that takes years to develop and create so after launch they won’t release another one of those games again on the wiiU for at least 2/3 years. ya seems like a perfect plan.... 

That's an immature way to think. Games don't hurt games. When people play games, they are more open to playing other games that they wouldn't have previously played. 

The top 5 of any previous gen should be ready at launch for a new console along side the piece of software that the new console needs to lauch for. IE if there is no new piece of software, then why release a new console.

let me explain it this way.... people dont crap money! if they are gonna spend 300 bucks on new hardware and 50 bucks on a new game there probably done spending money maybe they buy another game... but if they see 6 of nintendo's biggest IP's at launch and they can only buy 2, they will only buy 2 and miss out on the other 4. yes your idea of releasing all the games at launch will give the Wii U a bigger launch. but it will kill the maximum number the games could sell and kill post launch support for the system

"People don't crap money"

Good job certain games retain their value after lauch week then. Most people don't care who makes the games and I doubt more than 10% know the release date of a game. Gamers and even normal people just want to buy good games. It makes them feel better about wasting so much money on hardware. You're saying it's better for a console to have less choice of good games. I'm not a creationist communist idiot so it's hard for me to understand stupidity.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

I was going to say you SHOULD NOT buy one....

but I see you already came to that conclusion.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Pyro as Bill said:
bananaking21 said:
Pyro as Bill said:
bananaking21 said:
Pyro as Bill said:

Because CoD, NSMB, Wii Fit+ and Wii Sports Resort all hurt each other and evergreens like Mario Kart Wii, Brawl, WoW, and some spacey shooter on the xbox................right?

Stupid gamer. Stop posting now.

apparently having an intelligent discussion with you is impossible...  i didn’t insult you for you to insult me and you would be a complete moron to not understand how stupid it would be to release each major IP they have at launch. let me say each major IP that takes years to develop and create so after launch they won’t release another one of those games again on the wiiU for at least 2/3 years. ya seems like a perfect plan.... 

That's an immature way to think. Games don't hurt games. When people play games, they are more open to playing other games that they wouldn't have previously played. 

The top 5 of any previous gen should be ready at launch for a new console along side the piece of software that the new console needs to lauch for. IE if there is no new piece of software, then why release a new console.

let me explain it this way.... people dont crap money! if they are gonna spend 300 bucks on new hardware and 50 bucks on a new game there probably done spending money maybe they buy another game... but if they see 6 of nintendo's biggest IP's at launch and they can only buy 2, they will only buy 2 and miss out on the other 4. yes your idea of releasing all the games at launch will give the Wii U a bigger launch. but it will kill the maximum number the games could sell and kill post launch support for the system

"People don't crap money"

Good job certain games retain their value after lauch week then. Most people don't care who makes the games and I doubt more than 10% know the release date of a game. Gamers and even normal people just want to buy good games. It makes them feel better about wasting so much money on hardware. You're saying it's better for a console to have less choice of good games. I'm not a creationist communist idiot so it's hard for me to understand stupidity.

yes its hard for you to understand stupidity and apperantly sony, nintendo and microsoft are all stupid for not doing what you suggest them to do. billion dollar companies are just morons while you stand here correct. yes this is the case

The thread title is misleading. It should read "Why should I buy a WiiU at launch?"

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Around the Network

I love this guy!! xD

Knowing this site I'm amazed this guy hasn't been banned yet xD

Nintendo and PC gamer

^^^
i was about to post the same

progstarmac said:
I love this guy!! xD

Aren't you from Epic Meal Time?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Pyro as Bill said:
killeryoshis said:
But what about pikmin 3 the sequel to the best game ever?

Also You want Nintendo to release a mario kart and zelda already? Don't they you need you know time to make that? The last two only released two years ago

I hope all 4 of you Pikmin bastards enjoy you're game while Nintendo are posting record losses.

Obvious troll is obvious.

But I'll bite anyways... I bet you Pikmin 3 sells more than other console exclusives this holiday like Sly Cooper 4.

And any other company in the world would kill to have "record losses" like Nintendo's.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.