By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - OFFICIAL FINAL FANTASY XIV THREAD [Return to Ivalice]

Tagged games:

Ivalice is in FFXIV!?

WTF!? 0 0%

Holyshit! 4 80.00%

Cool 0 0%

Meh. 0 0%

See results 1 20.00%

Total:5

I'm confused.. is this game already out on the us psn store? because when i click on it, it says "Add to cart"

ehh

Around the Network
007BondAgent said:
I'm confused.. is this game already out on the us psn store? because when i click on it, it says "Add to cart"

ehh

If you pre-order them now and download you get the pre-order bonus. You wont be able to play until the servers go online. In other words The pre-order is available on PSN.   Does this answer your question?

The emails containing the PlayStation 3 promotion codes that will be used to download the Beta Test phase 4 client from the PlayStation Store are starting to be sent out to European players now. The emails for North American users will be sent out within the next 24 hours.

By the way guys, please remember to uninstall the old beta client from your PS3, you need the new beta client to play.

Check your emails!

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Some cool new stuff here, its in Japanese though, but still cool to watch!

Looks like Warrior and Bard got some new jumping abilities.

Im definitely in for the clan idea, cant wait! Im so stoked they have a digital collectors edition available for pre-order on psn, this game just keeps gettin better and better...

PROUD MEMBER OF THE  PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

FFXIV Developers' Commentary "Party Play"

This will teach you how to party and shiet! Very educational.

Around the Network

Hey guys! If anyone's on Sargatanas and wants to be friends, write on my wall or send me a message. =) I'm playing with 6 of my irl friends and I believe we have a FC going.

can i change my name? ahaha i don't like the one i chose :(

Got friends (and characters) rolling on Hyperion and Midgardsormr. Lemme know if you're on there.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

wfz said:
Hey guys! If anyone's on Sargatanas and wants to be friends, write on my wall or send me a message. =) I'm playing with 6 of my irl friends and I believe we have a FC going.

I'm on Sargatanas too lol

Hey all. So I got a 23 Pugilist (other classes are leveled some but nothing major) and was wondering which server would be the leader for a VGC bases guild. Seems like Sargatanas and Hyperion are the front runners but I would like some more input before I use my alteration up. Hope no one minds me crashin their parties as I solo far to often in MMO's and never seem to see the end game of it. :( Thanks for the input all! Hope to be crushin xps with you all soon!