By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - OFFICIAL FINAL FANTASY XIV THREAD [Return to Ivalice]

Tagged games:

Ivalice is in FFXIV!?

WTF!? 0 0%

Holyshit! 4 80.00%

Cool 0 0%

Meh. 0 0%

See results 1 20.00%

Total:5

Crystal Tower delayed and demoted to a mere duty finder dungeon.

I can't express my disappointment.

Apparently challenge to the XIV devs means waiting and fighting through all the mindless mediocre trash it takes to get to Bahamuts Labrynth.

Around the Network
Wagram said:

Apparently challenge to the XIV devs means waiting and fighting through all the mindless mediocre trash it takes to get to Bahamuts Labrynth.

Crystal Tower is 24 member content, and Bahamut Labrynth is also 24 member party content which is set at a higher difficulty. You also have 8 member hard mode content like primal battles.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
deskpro2k3 said:
Wagram said:

Crystal Tower is 24 member content, and Bahamut Labrynth is also 24 member party content which is set at a higher difficulty. You also have 8 member hard mode content like primal battles.

Hard mode to Square-Enix is haukke manor.

I'm torn over this. It's a FF, I can get it for £24 (PS3) and comes with 1 month free. But not really an MMO player, I found the last one I played repetitive, played on my own mainly and didn't like doing dungeons with idiots.

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:
I'm torn over this. It's a FF, I can get it for £24 (PS3) and comes with 1 month free. But not really an MMO player, I found the last one I played repetitive, played on my own mainly and didn't like doing dungeons with idiots.

FFXIV:ARR is built to cater to casuals, hardcore, and those new to MMORPGs. Its built in a way that even if you have an hour to spare to play you can still have fun and accomplish something. You can also join a Free Company (Guild) to avoid random idiots in dungeons. lol

Around the Network

We're getting class specific mounts that you can get from completing the class quest. You can also use it on other classes once you have it.

This is the Conjurer/White Mage Unicorn.

Looks like we're getting Maid Uniforms. Concept art below!

deskpro2k3 said:
The Fury said:

FFXIV:ARR is built to cater to casuals, hardcore, and those new to MMORPGs. Its built in a way that even if you have an hour to spare to play you can still have fun and accomplish something. You can also join a Free Company (Guild) to avoid random idiots in dungeons. lol

Hmm, maybe, maybe then. But it costs money for that random hour here or there. Myabe I'll give it over the free month to convice me a bit.

Hmm, pie.

Who'll be getting the PS3 version?

Edit: Just realized that its actually cross-platform which makes making a VGC specialized guild an imperative now!

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Kamal said:

Who'll be getting the PS3 version?

Edit: Just realized that its actually cross-platform which makes making a VGC specialized guild an imperative now!

Yeah, PS3 gamers play on the same server with PC players, so its possible to make a guild. Its a cool idea.