By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What are the worst type of fanboys?

Who is the worst?

Sony Fanboys 222 35.75%

Microsoft Fanboys 108 17.39%

Nintendo Fanboys 69 11.11%

Apple Fanboys 133 21.42%

Android Fanboys 12 1.93%

PC Gaming Fanboys 36 5.80%

Other (Please Specify) 40 6.44%

Total:620

My kind.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
Chrizum said:
Runa216 said:
BenVTrigger said:
Who said My Little Pony is for kids?

Its just a lame ass show is all but hey if you wanna like it go for it

care to stop being ignorant on the subject?  stop acting like a troll. 

Yeah, disliking a cartoon for young girls is totally ignorant. How is he not banned already?

A lack of knowledge is the definition of ignorance.  

He's proving that he doesn't know that My Little Pony isn't JUST for little girls

therefore he is ignorant. 

I'm not banned because i'm only telling the truth.  The fact that you can't handle that just makes you look intolerant and the fact that you didn't know any better shows that you are equally ignorant. 

Wow, easy there sport. First of all, he literaly said "who says it's for kids?", in other words, he concedes it's not a kids show per sé, but nevertheless he finds it just lame. Now you call that ignorant and trolling, which is by any standard absolutely ridiculous, overly sensitive and small (almost like, dare I say it, a little girl? )

Also, I have never said you should be banned. Try reading internet posts with your serious goggles off and your sarcasm meter on standby.

For the record: My Little Pony is primarily a kids show, like most cartoons, but it's still being made by adults, which is why there is always something in those cartoons that adults can enjoy, as the people who make the shows are making them to their own liking as well. Also, My Little Pony is extremely lame.

BenVTrigger said:
I gotta agree with the My Little Pony comment.................its just lame.

But hey someone is more than welcome to like it its just annoying.

It's a quality cartoon that stands on its own two feet (or, four hooves, or something in that vein), and quality animation is rare enough in this day and age that it should be welcomed. It's creation team has a tremendous pedigree.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Weeaboos!

Did someone seriously just freak out on me because I said I thought My Little Pony is a lame show.....

Thanks for helping to further prove my point of why Pony fanboys bother me.

Never in my post did I degrade ANYONE for liking it. As i said your more than welcome to like it.

Personally I think its pretty dumb but whatevs keep watching it if that what your into but be careful jumping down peoples throats when they dont agree with you. Theres billions of people on this planet and not everyone will agree with your point of view. Thats life

Around the Network
xLeftyx said:
Poll is mildly flaming. One cannot judge a whole group by actions of one of few individuals.

On that note, individuals whose traits are a combination or all of these:
•One who pledges solidarity to the end
•Hypocritical views and matter-of-fact attitude
•Superiority complex

Value can only be debated to an extent as it is subjective.

QFT

My fanboyism still rules, however. I'm a fanboy of PSwii60. Yes, myself. I thought I posted already, saying I'm amicable and quite affable. I will always rule in my own world. I have a blast just looking at myself.

BenVTrigger said:
Did someone seriously just freak out on me because I said I thought My Little Pony is a lame show.....

Never in my post did I degrade ANYONE for liking it. As i said your more than welcome to like it.

Personally I think its pretty dumb but whatevs keep watching it if that what your into but be careful jumping down peoples throats when they dont agree with you. Theres billions of people on this planet and not everyone will agree with your point of view. Thats life

dude, you don't know pony fanboy at all, do you?  the whole pedestal for their unity is that you should love and tolerate all, a matter of understanding and kindess for all who don't share their opinions. 

I just have a very low tolerance threshold for ignorance. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

man-bear-pig said:
I've just remembered something. The fanboys I actually hate the most are those my little pony fanboys. They are all 20+ year old males and they only pretend to enjoy the show because they think it's really ironic that a grown man would love such a childish show, and they think liking a show about Ponys makes them 'cool'....ugh, I hate them so much...NEWSFLASH PEOPLE: IF YOU ARE AN ADULT MALE AND YOU WATCH A CHILDISH CARTOON ABOUT PONYS THEN TOU ARE NOT COOL!!!!!

argghhhhggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, after some consideration, these are DEFINATELY the worst fanboys....by a country mile. Wow...

Do you have any idea how rediculous you sound degrading someone and calling them ignorant because they dont like something you do

How am I ignorant? Again I have nothing against people liking My Little Pony if thats what your into. The problem is Pony fanboys have a bad habit of freaking out when someone else doesnt like the show. Which you are proving

Im not into it. Grow up seriously if you get that offended that someone doesnt agree with your point of view on a cartoon

Runa216 said:
BenVTrigger said:

dude, you don't know pony fanboy at all, do you?  the whole pedestal for their unity is that you should love and tolerate all, a matter of understanding and kindess for all who don't share their opinions. 

I just have a very low tolerance threshold for ignorance. 

You say Pony fanboys tolerate everyone's opinion...then you say call someone ignorant because they think MLP is lame.

Does not compute