By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - London 2012 Olympic Games-The Paralympics begin, opening ceremony on now!

Tagged games:

Will you watch the paralympics?

Yes! 66 75.86%

No! 0 0%

Only a little... 0 0%

See results 1 1.15%

Total:67

Yup, finalised now.

1st- China
2nd- Mexico
3rd- USA
4th- GB

Sooo close. Who knows what could have happened without that one bad dive...le sigh. Well, our wait for our first gold medal goes on.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that is all.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Am on my way home, wanted to get home to see it. Can't watch it on 3G.

Keep me informed conegamer.

Edit. Don't bother. Got the results.

It's such a shame. The diving was looking so good. However, looking at Daley, he could really be a threat in the individual event in a week's time...

Conegamer said:
It's such a shame. The diving was looking so good. However, looking at Daley, he could really be a threat in the individual event in a week's time...

Unless if he's going against the people who beat him

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

OK. Ready for night of olympics. What's nest for GB? Is it gymnasties?

Well, you say that, but if you look at the individual scores, Daley was actually 2nd, behind the Chinese. It was his team-mate who let him down, particularly in the 4th dive (scoring 6's in the technique section).

Ah well. Our good events are at the end of the week. Keep reminding yourselves of that. We WILL get more!

Yup, Gymnastics and Swimming are our real medal chances for the rest of the day.

Gymnastics start in 5 minutes, whilst Swimming at 7:30.

Poor girl!

Broke her jaw. But she went through surgery and will be back in the team soon!

Now THAT is a lot of viewers! But here in GB we get more than that, and we don't even have a fraction of people living here! Guess it really is big...

And what an amazing start for GB's gymnasts! So close to a 10, and a 17 overall! Don't think that'll be beaten on the pommel horse today...