By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - London 2012 Olympic Games-The Paralympics begin, opening ceremony on now!

Tagged games:

Will you watch the paralympics?

Yes! 66 75.86%

No! 0 0%

Only a little... 0 0%

See results 1 1.15%

Total:67

I've put the link up about all of that info. a few posts ago. I think you can just go into the park and buy tickets for cheap, but only a very small number (only 500 yesterday).

And Spurg, you may lead 2 of 3, but it doesn't matter. Gold is what counts.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Why are there two Olympic threads???

I know we aren't doing all that great, but we never do. The middle weekend in Beijing, we got 11 medals, including 5 golds. So, no need to panic just yet!

...although Big Ben seems to be struggling a touch...

Here comes the diving...now China usually dominate, but Silver could go to anyone. I say that China, US and GB will fill the podium, but not neccessarily in that order...

Wow, what a great first dive for Daley! 1st after the 1st dive is still early, yes, but it's a great start!

And I'm fine in this thread, thank you! At least that way everything is in one place

IamAwsome said:
I know this is off topic, but who the fuck's idea was it to manufacture the American athlete's clothes in China?????

America's.

Around the Network

I didn't think you were watching the Olympics NinPie?

Anyway, Ainsley finishes 6th in the 3rd race, but holds onto 2nd overall. And Daley's pairing extend their lead over the Chinese in the diving...by .60 points...

Conegamer said:
I didn't think you were watching the Olympics NinPie?

Anyway, Ainsley finishes 6th in the 3rd race, but holds onto 2nd overall. And Daley's pairing extend their lead over the Chinese in the diving...by .60 points...

I am.

I'm watching this one guy talk about his country right now... we can only watch NBC(?)... :0

Have you tried watching online? There's a number of different links posted throughout the thread; which I could re-post if you'd like.

But the diving is top-class so far, and the Brits STILL extend their lead, up to 2 points at the half way point. But the Chinese are coming back...c'mon team GB!!

Ugh, what have you done Team GB?? 20 points lower than China, just...well, that's ruined Gold hopes.

It's amazing really how one bad dive can completely wreck your chances. They were ahead, and without that bad dive, would be right up there. Instead, they'll be lucky to get a medal. 4th seems like the best placement.