By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - London 2012 Olympic Games-The Paralympics begin, opening ceremony on now!

Tagged games:

Will you watch the paralympics?

Yes! 66 75.86%

No! 0 0%

Only a little... 0 0%

See results 1 1.15%

Total:67

Yeah, no medals table update today I'm afraid. It ain't working...

And Chocoloco...have you tried clicking on the Volleyball link on the top bar of that site you linked? There's a live Beach Volleyball link in that page

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

My word, Geema Spotfforth has been through a lot...

But she has the World Record, so that's good!

Interesting bit of news here- TeamGB have won every single boxing match they've played at the Olympics so far; 3 from 3. So a couple medals here? Early days, yes, but still...

Conegamer said:
Yeah, no medals table update today I'm afraid. It ain't working...

And Chocoloco...have you tried clicking on the Volleyball link on the top bar of that site you linked? There's a live Beach Volleyball link in that page

tons of sites have links to beach volleyball, but it is region blocked except to all European countries.

Bad luck Chocoloco. I'll give you a quick summary in a few words:

Breasts. Sand. Grunting. Bikinis.

Oh, yeah, and sports.

And it was looking pretty cagey for GB in the football, with a rinse-and-repeat situation to the first game. But 2 goals in 2 minutes should have won it...

But Spain need to be careful. They're being with minutes left; they lose here, they're out.

Around the Network

Still no gold for Phelps, but on track to being most decorated.

Men's 4x100m Freestyle Relay was aweeeesome! Kuddos to France, amazing team.

Good luck to Team GB's swimmers, rowers, sailers, gymnasts and everyone else going for a medal!

yes well done france that was a good win they have been trying to get in 4 x 1,GB men can't swim well for some reason

good bronze for adlington she is a real class swimmer for us,very tough sport to medal in

when are the rowing finals we need to bag a couple of golds so many pointless heats,,come on athletics its pretty boring without the track and field going on for me and looking forward to the GB footy game against uruguay now as its knockout and should be a pretty good game

the argentina ladies thrashed SA at hockey they are the favs for gold but the GB ladies beat Japan shame the stadium wasn't full,i thought it would be for the hockey as its quite popular over here with enough foreigners too,they have obviously messed it up somehow

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
yes well done france that was a good win they have been trying to get in 4 x 1,GB men can't swim well for some reason

good bronze for adlington she is a real class swimmer for us,very tough sport to medal in

when are the rowing finals we need to bag a couple of golds so many pointless heats,,come on athletics its pretty boring without the track and field going on for me and looking forward to the GB footy game against uruguay now as its knockout and should be a pretty good game

the argentina ladies thrashed SA at hockey they are the favs for gold but the GB ladies beat Japan shame the stadium wasn't full,i thought it would be for the hockey as its quite popular over here with enough foreigners too,they have obviously messed it up somehow

The rowing finals are on Wednesday. Should be a great day, what with the time trials, Sailing finals, Gymnastics finals, and...other stuff as well