By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - London 2012 Olympic Games-The Paralympics begin, opening ceremony on now!

Tagged games:

Will you watch the paralympics?

Yes! 66 75.86%

No! 0 0%

Only a little... 0 0%

See results 1 1.15%

Total:67

Holy fuck. Senegal is beating Uruguay 2-0 with only 10 men.

:0

Around the Network

It's raining... bad for tennis games

chocoloco said:
Worst Olympics for Americans, everything live is at 3am-9am. Only going to watch a little this year. boo!!!

Don't you have DVR/Tivo in your 3rd world.

That's what it was like for us in Beijing! Everything was at night chocoloco!

And the men's have had a good start in the canoe sprint, with both Brits through so far! Now let's see how Adlington can do in a couple hours, to get GB's first gold hopefully!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

digitalnasties said:
chocoloco said:
Worst Olympics for Americans, everything live is at 3am-9am. Only going to watch a little this year. boo!!!

Don't you have DVR/Tivo in your 3rd world.

If you want to talk trash to Brits like Man_dude_Brute taped Tivo does not help and a lot is played delayed on TV which still does not solve the problem.

Around the Network

How far behind are you Chocoloco? It's currently 6PM over here, and we're about 2/3rds of the way through the day, with swimming medals in an hour or so. Surely you can see some of it? It's on from 7:30 to 00:00 FGS...

I will watch swimming I think. I
I should watch the swimming quarterfinal/ finals live. I am just so sad to be missing women;s beach volleyball. :*(

The GB girls win their first match in the Beach Volleyball in INCREDIBLY close fashion, good show girls!

And here comes the swimming...who will come out on top?

@conegamer, Rebecca Adlington, of course

What about Gandy? Can she get a medal?