By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 44 - Ghostbusters!

NoCtiS_NoX said:

Can I annoy you aswell are you a ghost!?

Pill,pill, pill, pill! woah!

I'm a human.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network

@Mario
I see, i think I'll ignore him for now >_>

Note to self: Don't sign-up to Mafia rounds when Noc is playing.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Good idea. Everyone should answer that question instead. "Are you a human or are you a ghost?"

I am a human.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:

@Baalz

Why get so mad over such simple questions?

I'm going to respond to that with another question.

Why, if somebody asks a question such as "Are you mafia," knowing full well the response will always be "No, I am not mafia," should I have to further waste my time elaborating why I answered what every single person would answer in every single game of mafia that has ever been?  As it is, asking if somebody is mafia is sort of a silly question, considering everybody is going to answer the exact same way.  To follow that, I apparently have to elaborate on why I answered that way?  Why the hell would I respond differently?

-----

Mafia ask questions like you just asked, so I want you to elaborate on why exactly you asked the question you just asked me (this is completely serious by the way).

Baalzamon said:
WiiBox3 said:
Baalzamon said:
No, I'm not mafia, to answer your question.

This is exactly what mafia would say. Please elaborate.

Not necessary.  Its exactly what everybody would say.  If people are going to ask a question so stupid as "Are you mafia?," in this game, then I sincerely hope I'm not going to receive a follow up question with no purpose other than to waste my time and make you look like a complete moron (if you don't want to be called that, don't ask such ridiculously stupid things).

So while I'm at it, I'm just going to annoy you as well.

Are you mafia?  Better not answer wrong, or I'll ask another dumb question.

BTW. It was Mario that asked the question. I was just asking for elaboration.

Also, I am not possessed. If a ghost came near me, I would throw holy water on it.

nen-suer said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
mantlepiecek said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
I am serious but I need to take my pills.

SO Are you a human mantle?

Yeah. Don't see what that has got to do with your pills or being serious about this game.

A question for everyone are you a ghost or a human?

This is the correct question to ask.

There are no mafia here technically..... so asking someone if he's mafia or not wont help a "lie detector" role in anyway (i'm human btw).

Just felt like bringing this up ;)

I think we are all human hear, just some of us are possessed? Any idea on how many of us might be possessed?

Plus Noctus was this crazy last game, so I'm not sure how to read him at all.

Around the Network

EBWOP

The bottom section is extremely similar to what was just asked of me. Do you see how it is an idiotic question, and quite frankly, is a waste of time? That question could literally be said about every single post in this whole entire game, and in every game, for that matter.

Wiibox is saying he is possessed ooh!

Thank you for the wonderful info. Wiibox.
Dangit I forgot my pill again! OMG!

I hate you corn guy!

WiiBox3 said:

Also, I am not possessed. If a ghost came near me, I would throw holy water on it.

Shoot!  I thought for sure you would tell us you were a ghost.  Since everybody obviously tells the truth, we will obviously have the true ghosts come out and reveal themselves.

Oh wait, every single person is going to say they are a human.

Seriously guys, why do you ask questions like this every round.  I sincerely want to know what benefit ever comes from it.

nen-suer said:

Did Noc act this bizarre last round ?!! 

Now i'm thinking he is either a jester or was targeted by a "Post Restriction" role on night zero!

So you think a requirement of his character is he needs to mention that he is looking for his pills? Or is Noc refering to Silver Pills? http://youtu.be/xyPK1n_BYpY
 Or is he refering to the Speed Pills that are nicknamed Ghostbusters from Monteal