By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 44 - Ghostbusters!

spurgeonryan said:
So pezus makes a joke vote and then does not even explain it much. Then he leaves and is now on again and still says nothing.

My thoughts so far:

Pezus and mantle are mafia. I will not go by feeling this game though, so that thought means little because its based on feelings.

Is there a particular post that gives you the feeling that mantle is mafia?

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
pezus said:

I hope this is a joke vote, at least. So, you are tempted to vote for him but then proceed to vote for me because I voted for the one you want to vote for?

No joke vote. You are mafia. The evidence is stacked against you.

No emoticon, so you must be serious. Help shed some light on this mountain of evidence please, because I found nothing in your earlier post.

I personally like the idea of calling the Mafia in this game possessed humans, vs Town humans that have not been possessed. It makes the game a little more fun and fitting to the lore.

Linkzmax said:
spurgeonryan said:
So pezus makes a joke vote and then does not even explain it much. Then he leaves and is now on again and still says nothing.

My thoughts so far:

Pezus and mantle are mafia. I will not go by feeling this game though, so that thought means little because its based on feelings.

Is there a particular post that gives you the feeling that mantle is mafia?

Yes. Please fill us in Spurge.

Baalzamon said:
WiiBox3 said:
Baalzamon said:
No, I'm not mafia, to answer your question.

This is exactly what mafia would say. Please elaborate.

Not necessary.  Its exactly what everybody would say.  If people are going to ask a question so stupid as "Are you mafia?," in this game, then I sincerely hope I'm not going to receive a follow up question with no purpose other than to waste my time and make you look like a complete moron (if you don't want to be called that, don't ask such ridiculously stupid things).

So while I'm at it, I'm just going to annoy you as well.

Are you mafia?  Better not answer wrong, or I'll ask another dumb question.

Teehee, reminds me of myself arguing with Mario oncceuponaround. So, some townie points for this.

Around the Network

NoCtiS_NoX said:

A question for everyone are you a ghost or a human?

I am a meat popsicle.

nen-suer said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

A question for everyone are you a ghost or a human?

This is the correct question to ask.

There are no mafia here technically..... so asking someone if he's mafia or not wont help a "lie detector" role in anyway (i'm human btw).

Just felt like bringing this up ;)

How would you know the mafia aren't called mafia?

The "correct" question to ask is "are you pro-town?" Regardless of flavor(possessed humans/ghosts/mafia/etc.) that would give a lie detector a foolproof answer to go off of.

But such a question is pointless really, if a lie detector exists they should be able to find something from a person they wish to investigate without a blanket question asked of everyone. And if said person doesn't have something to go off of, then town is failing by not forcing activity of others.

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Baalzamon said:
WiiBox3 said:

Also, I am not possessed. If a ghost came near me, I would throw holy water on it.

Shoot!  I thought for sure you would tell us you were a ghost.  Since everybody obviously tells the truth, we will obviously have the true ghosts come out and reveal themselves.

Oh wait, every single person is going to say they are a human.

Seriously guys, why do you ask questions like this every round.  I sincerely want to know what benefit ever comes from it.

RQS! 

Random question stage. 

I already gave my RVS.

You're free to skip the RVS and RQS when actual content is already underway.

supermario128 said:
Baalzamon said:

Mafia ask questions like you just asked, so I want you to elaborate on why exactly you asked the question you just asked me (this is completely serious by the way).

In case we have a lie detector.

Also, even if the mafia are possessed humans they will still be possessed by ghosts so the question isn't stupid. They are either ghosts or ghosts possessing humans. Either way, they are still ghosts.

But what if they are humans that are possessed by ghosts? DUN DUN DUN!

Going to nap while I wait for my probable votee to return and either dissuade me or strengthen my convictions.

And Wiibox, just because I think you're town doesn't mean you should ride my coattails. Take some initiative.