By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 44 - Ghostbusters!

Linkzmax said:

NoCtiS_NoX said:

A question for everyone are you a ghost or a human?

I am a meat popsicle.

So are you saying you a a possessed human? Frozen meat, ie ghosts are cold.....

Linkzmax said:
supermario128 said:
Baalzamon said:

Mafia ask questions like you just asked, so I want you to elaborate on why exactly you asked the question you just asked me (this is completely serious by the way).

In case we have a lie detector.

Also, even if the mafia are possessed humans they will still be possessed by ghosts so the question isn't stupid. They are either ghosts or ghosts possessing humans. Either way, they are still ghosts.

But what if they are humans that are possessed by ghosts? DUN DUN DUN!

Like you?

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
Baalzamon said:

Mafia ask questions like you just asked, so I want you to elaborate on why exactly you asked the question you just asked me (this is completely serious by the way).

In case we have a lie detector.

Also, even if the mafia are possessed humans they will still be possessed by ghosts so the question isn't stupid. They are either ghosts or ghosts possessing humans. Either way, they are still ghosts.

I'd like to know how many games you have played in where there is a lie detector.  Because unless my memory is foggy, I don't recall very many (if any at all) in games I have played (They are very rare, in other words).  So you are saying every game, we use something like 100+ posts to ask silly questions like this for the lie detector to use, when lie detectors are rarely present in rounds?

I'm pretty sure the lie detector himself (given there ever is one) is more than capable of asking legitimate questions to individuals without obviously revealing his role.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Linkzmax said:

No emoticon, so you must be serious. Help shed some light on this mountain of evidence please, because I found nothing in your earlier post.

My first post wasn't good enough for you? I think he is mafia the same way I thought Hatmoza was mafia a few games ago. I have no "real" evidence yet, but that won't stop me from saying he is mafia.

Linkzmax said:
supermario128 said:

Ghosts possessing humans vs humans possessed by ghosts... What are you trying to get at here? They are one in the same...

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Does anyone think there might be a third party here? Like a demon?

pezus said:

So...you vote for me despite having no evidence while I did the exact same thing. Huh. At least you seem like your townie self

Except my vote wasn't a "joke". How confident are you that I am town?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
Linkzmax said:
supermario128 said:

Ghosts possessing humans vs humans possessed by ghosts... What are you trying to get at here? They are one in the same...

If it's humans possessed by ghosts, then mafia could truthfully answer that they are humans and a lie detector wouldn't be able to use the question to scumhunt.

WiiBox3 said:
Does anyone think there might be a third party here? Like a demon?

Town isn't overly concerned about third-party on day one. Night kills usually indicate one way or the other.

spurgeonryan said:
Linkzmax said:

NoCtiS_NoX said:

A question for everyone are you a ghost or a human?

I am a meat popsicle.

Is the theme Ghostbusters or a Die hard theme? :P

I assume you get what I am saying.

@everyone about mantle

There was one small post from him. I would have to find it again to even know what it was. Like I said, it was a feeling and I am not going off them this game. I am going to be like a robot that only cares about the objective.

Right actor, wrong movie.

Aaaaand... still waiting on my suspect :( I suppose I'll wait a bit longer before voting even if they don't show.

spurgeonryan said:

@everyone about mantle

There was one small post from him. I would have to find it again to even know what it was. Like I said, it was a feeling and I am not going off them this game. I am going to be like a robot that only cares about the objective.

Alright. Even if it is such a pain to find that post in such a small thread (compared to other mafia threads that is), please find the post that makes you feel suspicious of me.

Because you did say your feelings are based on a post and all.

In the beginning I just didn't take you seriously since you always think someone is suspicious out of the blue for no reason. But since you do have a reason, post it.