By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 44 - Ghostbusters!

Baalzamon said:
WiiBox3 said:

Also, I am not possessed. If a ghost came near me, I would throw holy water on it.

Shoot!  I thought for sure you would tell us you were a ghost.  Since everybody obviously tells the truth, we will obviously have the true ghosts come out and reveal themselves.

Oh wait, every single person is going to say they are a human.

Seriously guys, why do you ask questions like this every round.  I sincerely want to know what benefit ever comes from it.

RQS! 

Random question stage. 

I already gave my RVS.

INB4 I forgot my pills!

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Thank you for the wonderful info. Wiibox.
Dangit I forgot my pill again! OMG!

I hate you corn guy!

lol

Nen was right, you obviously have some kind of post restriction that forces you to talk about pills. You have done it in every post now, interesting.

So Noctis isn't actually acting crazy. Nice to see that.

WiiBox3 said:

nen-suer said:

Did Noc act this bizarre last round ?!! 

Now i'm thinking he is either a jester or was targeted by a "Post Restriction" role on night zero!

So you think a requirement of his character is he needs to mention that he is looking for his pills? Or is Noc refering to Silver Pills? http://youtu.be/xyPK1n_BYpY
 Or is he refering to the Speed Pills that are nicknamed Ghostbusters from Monteal

Yes to the bolded.

I dont know anything about the pills you talking!

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
WiiBox3 said:

nen-suer said:

Did Noc act this bizarre last round ?!! 

Now i'm thinking he is either a jester or was targeted by a "Post Restriction" role on night zero!

So you think a requirement of his character is he needs to mention that he is looking for his pills? Or is Noc refering to Silver Pills? http://youtu.be/xyPK1n_BYpY
 Or is he refering to the Speed Pills that are nicknamed Ghostbusters from Monteal

Yes to the bolded.

I dont know anything about the pills you talking!

That's why I added the links, so you could see what I was talking about.

pezus said:
nen-suer said:

This is the correct question to ask.

There are no mafia here technically..... so asking someone if he's mafia or not wont help a "lie detector" role in anyway (i'm human btw).

Just felt like bringing this up ;)

WRONG, wrong, wrong wrong. Did you read the opening flavour? You could technically be human but possessed. Mafia have always been called mafia and town town...

Yes i did,  and i thought that the mafia are the ghosts possessing the humans....you know somthing i dont pezus?

FoS Pezus

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
pezus said:
nen-suer said:

Yes i did,  and i thought that the mafia are the ghosts possessing the humans....you know somthing i dont pezus?

FoS Pezus

Seriously...what makes you think mafia aren't called mafia now when they always have been? That is their alignment. Ghosts or possessed or what have you is the added flavour and being human doesn't mean you are town necessarily. What is it you do not understand here? 

You said this and Mario jumped on. Noted.

Hmm I was just making an observation. There is a chance that j0 will not consider"Are you mafia" as an indicator for alignment

when the theme is clear (and he seem to love It very much).

Still that’s a small possibility and asking if "your a ghost or not" is just to a grantee we asked the right question (the lie detector existence is

unlikely so its not really a big deal)

Now you're taking this "suspiciously" too seriously…..

and what you just said about mafia being the possessed humans themselves and the ghosts possessing them is making think you

probably  slipped up

pezus said:
nen-suer said:

what you just said about mafia being "the possessed humans themselves and not the ghosts possessing them" is making think you

probably  slipped up

Possessed was mentioned in the flavour post...so no, your assumption is incorrect. And like I said, you didn't ask the right question, or at least I think it is much more likely that the one which was asked before is a much better one.

Forgot to add the  "not".

Baalzamon said:

Mafia ask questions like you just asked, so I want you to elaborate on why exactly you asked the question you just asked me (this is completely serious by the way).

In case we have a lie detector.

Also, even if the mafia are possessed humans they will still be possessed by ghosts so the question isn't stupid. They are either ghosts or ghosts possessing humans. Either way, they are still ghosts.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

mantlepiecek said:
Linkzmax said:
WiiBox3 said:

1. Yes, he was goofing around voting by voting for Spurge for no reason. This is typical of Pezus. (Not refering to other Mafia games, since I don't have much of a basis.) I like the way you are trying to cast doubt on me for something, I'm sure, you knew the answer to.

2. This is a retorical question. But I will answer it anyway. They would want to act normal as well.

You're still assuming he had no reason, or was just joking with the vote. How did you already know it wasn't a serious vote?

Yes, so if pezus would act normal as either town or scum, why did you vote him?

Although it's not the case, I'm glad you think I'm trying to cast doubt on you.

I am wondering. What kind of reason do you think Pezus could have at the beginning of the day? I am pretty sure it was a joke vote or he has some vendetta against spurge.

And why are you glad that wiibox thinks you are trying to cast doubt on him?

I already said a couple of times that I thought pezus's vote was akin to FF's vote for radish a few games back, which essentially was a "cut the dead weight even if it's town" crusade. It makes it a serious vote, though as I also said, not a good one.

I'm glad for two intertwined reasons. 1) It makes me think he's town and 2) it's good play to be wary of me. I didn't particularly like the backhanded way of putting suspicion on me, but even that gives me reason to believe he's town. Wiibox already witnessed first-hand as scum how difficult it is to lynch a town me, so I don't think he'd bother with such an act if he's scum again.

pezus said:
Linkzmax said:
First ping on radish is town.

How does radish act as anti-town?

There's a fine line between town radish and scum radish. And the line has shifted quite a bit since his "transformation." In essence, scum radish doesn't come off as genuine to me.