By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 44 - Ghostbusters!

I am serious but I need to take my pills.

SO Are you a human mantle?

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Yeah. Don't see what that has got to do with your pills or being serious about this game.

mantlepiecek said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Yeah. Don't see what that has got to do with your pills or being serious about this game.

Ok ok. Pills is really essentail for me. Where's my PILLS!!!?

A question for everyone are you a ghost or a human?

WiiBox3 said:
Baalzamon said:
No, I'm not mafia, to answer your question.

This is exactly what mafia would say. Please elaborate.

Not necessary.  Its exactly what everybody would say.  If people are going to ask a question so stupid as "Are you mafia?," in this game, then I sincerely hope I'm not going to receive a follow up question with no purpose other than to waste my time and make you look like a complete moron (if you don't want to be called that, don't ask such ridiculously stupid things).

So while I'm at it, I'm just going to annoy you as well.

Are you mafia?  Better not answer wrong, or I'll ask another dumb question.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Also, to annoy you even further, since you seemed to think it was so necessary to point something out like that to me, I would also like you to do the exact same thing for SuperMario per this post:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4690086

Around the Network

Or did you only think you had to target me with that question? Seems to me if you are going to say something such as that, you should ask that to each person who responded with "No I am not mafia" or something similar when asked whether they were mafia.

Did Noc act this bizarre last round ?!! 

Now i'm thinking he is either a jester or was targeted by a "Post Restriction" role on night zero!

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Baalzamon said:

Not necessary.  Its exactly what everybody would say.  If people are going to ask a question so stupid as "Are you mafia?," in this game, then I sincerely hope I'm not going to receive a follow up question with no purpose other than to waste my time and make you look like a complete moron (if you don't want to be called that, don't ask such ridiculously stupid things).

So while I'm at it, I'm just going to annoy you as well.

Are you mafia?  Better not answer wrong, or I'll ask another dumb question.

Can I annoy you aswell are you a ghost!?

Pill,pill, pill, pill! woah!

NoCtiS_NoX said:
mantlepiecek said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

A question for everyone are you a ghost or a human?

This is the correct question to ask.

There are no mafia here technically..... so asking someone if he's mafia or not wont help a "lie detector" role in anyway (i'm human btw).

Just felt like bringing this up ;)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:

Did Noc act this bizarre last round ?!! 

Now i'm thinking he is either a jester or was targeted by a "Post Restriction" role on night zero!

Yes, maybe even more crazy. Because of that I made the push to lynch him and everyone else agreed. This game we are not lynching him because I feel he is town. People thought he was a jester, or bomb, or something similar last game too, btw.

@Baalz

Why get so mad over such simple questions?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089