By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Man of Steel - Official Trailers and Teasers!

M.U.G.E.N said:

Yep they are making an uncharted movie and a god of war movie

I wonder how God of War'll be done. Will it be full CGI? I don't think a person playing Kratos would look too good.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

I wonder how God of War'll be done. Will it be full CGI? I don't think a person playing Kratos would look too good.

lol they just need someone with a good physique. It should pretty easy to make a real good looking kratos

and no idea how much CGI is involved but the movie wll be crap...the guys who wrote SAW are making it >_> makes me sad as a big fan of the series

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

BasilZero said:
oldschoolfool said:
I like how people say this looks good so far,even though the trailer showed you nothing at all. On the flipside,it can't be any worse,then the suckfest,that was the last movie.

At least the trailer looks better than the last movie lawl.

lol who can forget the epic slow-mo bullet to the eye trailer. It got us all fooled to watching the movie in theatre.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

M.U.G.E.N said:
NintendoPie said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

lol they just need someone with a good physique. It should pretty easy to make a real good looking kratos

and no idea how much CGI is involved but the movie wll be crap...the guys who wrote SAW are making it >_> makes me sad as a big fan of the series

Oh... well that won't turn out too well. xD

God that teaser trailer put me to sleep. People were excited before it began screening in my theatre but when it ended I heard a few huh's and blank reactions from people. **note I was in an audience of comic book fans...they literally clapped or cheered every few min in TDKR lol**

The comic-con teaser is a billion times more epic & better so I know the movie can be great.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
oldschoolfool said:
I like how people say this looks good so far,even though the trailer showed you nothing at all. On the flipside,it can't be any worse,then the suckfest,that was the last movie.

Superman Returns teaser buries this one into the ground. 

Let us not speak of the final prduct though lol.

Guys here is the FAR SUPERIOR Comic Con teaser for the movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1DoW5F64_Jg

Add it to the OP deskpro...

Has some cool action scenes in it too.

BasilZero said:
darthdevidem01 said:
BasilZero said:
oldschoolfool said:

Superman Returns teaser buries this one into the ground. 

Let us not speak of the final prduct though lol.

Well I mean in terms of that same vibe I get from watching a trailer of the TDK trilogy ;p

I see.

I think Superman Returns was important for people to get over the original Superman movies though.

Now Man Of Steel can carve its own path & no-one will say..."WAI U NO SIMILAR TO DAA DONNER MOVIES" because Superman Returns tried that very hard & failed. 

COMIC-CON teaser...bumped for new page.

Longer, epicer & more actiony than the theatrical teaser.

darthdevidem01 said:
Guys here is the FAR SUPERIOR Comic Con teaser for the movie

Add it to the OP deskpro...

Has some cool action scenes in it too.

HOLY CRAP! What did I just watch?!?!?! :O

(I hate that guy's camera! )