By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Man of Steel - Official Trailers and Teasers!

Zack? Nolan? 0_0 Suddenly EXTREMELY hyped for this

Man all the new super hero moves I have seen have been fantastic

The new Spider man movie is imho the best spiderman movie ever
The batman trilogy is the best batman ever...and I haven't even seen the third one yet lol
Avengers was kick ass!

so much goodness

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
Boutros said:
Looks real good. I'm glad super hero movies are taken so seriously. We're very lucky. I just wish the same could be said about video game movies :/

Resident Evil is the closest we will ever get to a good video-game movie.

NintendoPie said:
Boutros said:
Looks real good. I'm glad super hero movies are taken so seriously. We're very lucky. I just wish the same could be said about video game movies :/

To be perfectly honest....I think Silent Hill movie was the best video game related movie. At least that had some good atmosphere. I'm hoping Uncharted movie would end up being at least decent.

I would have loved to see Nolan doing a God of War movie....would have been so epic. But alas not gonna happen

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Will be watching, I love super hero movies.

oldschoolfool said:
I like how people say this looks good so far,even though the trailer showed you nothing at all. On the flipside,it can't be any worse,then the suckfest,that was the last movie.

story wise no, but it gives you a good feeling of the art direction they are taking superman. it looks like they are going to apply the same grounded, serious, artistic direction they took batman.  as such it looks promising.  

Around the Network
oldschoolfool said:
I like how people say this looks good so far,even though the trailer showed you nothing at all. On the flipside,it can't be any worse,then the suckfest,that was the last movie.

It's always the Teaser Trailer that sets the mood. I remember when TDK Teaser Trailer appeared in the cinema in 2007, I just knew it was going to be amazing.

I love this Man Of Steel Teaser Trailer because of the music, Russell Crowe's voice over and the fact that it showed hardly anything at all and didn't have to. You can tell this movie is going to be more then just another comic-book movie; it's going to be a movie with an idea behind it.

Yup, it actually opened at I-Max for TDK:Rises. First trailer and I was blown away! It's a day one see for me too, just like TDKR was, and I just can hope it's as good.

pezus said:
A_C_E said:
oldschoolfool said:

It's always the Teaser Trailer that sets the mood. I remember when TDK Teaser Trailer appeared in the cinema in 2007, I just knew it was going to be amazing.

I love this Man Of Steel Teaser Trailer because of the music, Russell Crowe's voice over and the fact that it showed hardly anything at all and didn't have to. You can tell this movie is going to be more then just another comic-book movie; it's going to be a movie with an idea behind it.

Wait wasn't that Kevin Costner?

There's two trailers that are the same but with different voice overs. One with Russel Crowe who I believe is Clark Kent's Kryptonian father and the other with Kevin Costner who is Clark Kent's Earth born father. I liked Russel Crowe's voice and speech better, he was talking as if he would never see his son again.

M.U.G.E.N said:
NintendoPie said:
Boutros said:

To be perfectly honest....I think Silent Hill movie was the best video game related movie. At least that had some good atmosphere. I'm hoping Uncharted movie would end up being at least decent.

I would have loved to see Nolan doing a God of War movie....would have been so epic. But alas not gonna happen

I haven't ever seen the movie. 

They are really making an Uncharted movie?!

Sucker Punch has left me ambivalent as to the quality of Snyder's directing as of late. He seems to be heavily in favour of style over substance and it hurts his movies at times.

Also was Returns that poorly received to warrant a reboot? I remember it did really well with critics and box office.