By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Man of Steel - Official Trailers and Teasers!

Director: Zack Snyder (director of Watchmen and 300)

Producer: Chistopher Nolan (director of the dark knight trology)

Writers: David S. Goyer (screenplay), David S. Goyer (story)

Stars: Henry Cavill, Russell Crowe and Amy Adams

I got to say its got to be epic. I mean if Chistopher Nolan is producing this, and with music that came from lord of the rings in this teaser.. its a win/win. Not to mention the director of 300 is on-board as well.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

As someone who only has a vague knowledge of superheros, (mostly acquired from films besides batman and spiderman) I hope it has a villain other than Lex Luthor. I've yet to see anything superman related that doesn't feature him, so I find the whole concept rather boring.

SecondWar said:
As someone who only has a vague knowledge of superheros, (mostly acquired from films besides batman and spiderman) I hope it has a villain other than Lex Luthor. I've yet to see anything superman related that doesn't feature him, so I find the whole concept rather boring.

yeah i hope they have some super villains. human villains are to easy for superman which indeed makes the fight boring.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

I hope it turns out to be as good as the dark knight trilogy , it looks very good so far

The Elder Srolls V : Skyrim 

Not very much into the world of Super Man. But Nolan is directing this, so I'll be looking into it

Around the Network
kopstudent89 said:
Not very much into the world of Super Man. But Nolan is directing this, so I'll be looking into it

He isn't directing, Zack Snyder is. 

Sal.Paradise said:
kopstudent89 said:

He isn't directing, Zack Snyder is. 

Producing it then.. still worth a look

SecondWar said:

General Zod is going to be in the movie. He is a Kryptonian just like Superman so he'll be just as powerful.

I like how people say this looks good so far,even though the trailer showed you nothing at all. On the flipside,it can't be any worse,then the suckfest,that was the last movie.

Looks real good. I'm glad super hero movies are taken so seriously. We're very lucky. I just wish the same could be said about video game movies :/