By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what have I missed as a Nintendo only gamer this Generation?

Uncharted.

Around the Network

Uncharted series

Metal Gear 4 (though you would likely have to play the others to enjoy it)

Infamous

Demon/Dark Souls

Little Big Planet (One of my favs)

Bioshock

Valkyria Chronicles

Journey (beautiful)

Flower

God of War III (If you played the others)

3D Dot game heroes (Throwback to old school rpgs)

Heavy Rain (If you are into the heavy story of it)

FFXIII and FFXIII-2 (Not quite as bad as everyone says, though I did find them to be a little lacking compared to other Final Fantasy games, but as games themselves they are alright)

Resonance of Fate

Nothing.

Some really great games. First thing you need to do is get Steam. Start with The Orange Box and Portal 2. Get every future Humble Indie Bundle -- they're very affordable. I'd go for a PS3 over a 360 if you only get one. inFamous, Uncharted, Arkham Asylum & City, demons/Dark Souls, Mass Effect. All I can think of ATM but there are many more.

Lol.

Around the Network

As a owner of all three consoles..... not much... but hey that's just me

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Have a look at my 360 collection Spurge. Some good titles for you to try. I would say you would only need one HD console.

spurgeonryan said:

I skipped the HD consoles and Pc this generation more or less. i did play a few minutes here and a few minutes there of a couple big games, but that is about it.

last gen  purchased the PS2 once it hit 99 dollars. Now that this Generation is almost over I plan to do the same thing. 

not sure if it will be both HD consoles yet or not though.

on the top of my head

red dead redemption

uncharted 2/3

god of war 3

metal gear solid 4

killzone 2/3

heavy rain

assasins creed 1/2 brotherhood (revelations was obviously rushed and it was in my opinion the worst AC)

CoD MW (people can hate CoD all they want but you cant argue CoD4 was extremely good, i personally loved MW2 but hated every CoD after it)

GTA 4

Mortal combat

Max Payne 3 

DieAppleDie said:
nothing really
just fancy hollywoodesque games
not even a proper DBZ game....a waste..

It's best not to say anything about something you know nothing about.

Uncharted 1-3
Skyrim
Fallout 3
Mass Effect 1-3
MGS4
Witcher 2
Assassins Creed 2
Many awesome HD Collections

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!