By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 2012....Are we doomed?

http://www.crawford2000.co.uk/patrickg.htm

Polar Reversal and Pole Shift                                        
The iron core of the earth is magnetic. Because of the switching of the magnetic core, the earth will start to rotate in the other direction! Because of this, the outer earth’s crust will break off! In other words the
outer layer will be "floating." It will be on the loose, no longer attached to its "master." If you are on the planet at that moment, it will tilt some thousands of miles in a couple of hours. Looking up in the sky it will seem as if "the sky is coming down," as it is described in the old scriptures! Giant quakes will occur. Earth plates will be moving, mountains will be rising where first there was nothing, land masses will break open and collapse, mountains collapse, land will sink into the ocean, volcanoes erupt in many places. In short, the most terrible nightmare cannot be terrible enough to describe this world's destruction.

Yo, somebody hold me!!

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

We can always move to another planet.

mM

Put heavy funding into biology and genetics--we must develop GILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I like mars! ^_^

^_^

I dont know about you guys but this scares the living shit out of me

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

nooo

Quick lets move to mars
Mars FTW

Actually, no. The magnetic field on the Earth switches from time to time (supposedly) and nothing catastrophic has happened it seems.

This is why Nintendo shouldn't delay Brawl; WE HAVE SO LITTLE TIME!!

fazz said:
Actually, no. The magnetic field on the Earth switches from time to time (supposedly) and nothing catastrophic has happened it seems.

they said is hasnt changed for 1000's of years....

this isnt looking good for earthlings.

MynameisGARY