By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 2012....Are we doomed?

weezy said:

@StanGable

best avatar!

Why, thank you sire

What are you looking at, nerd?
Around the Network
fazz said:
weezy said:
fazz said:
Actually, no. The magnetic field on the Earth switches from time to time (supposedly) and nothing catastrophic has happened it seems.

they said is hasnt changed for 1000's of years.... 

this isnt looking good for earthlings.

Are you seriously scared by this? If yes, you don't have to worry. This won't cause any catastrophic thing on the planet. We had lot of developments on those 1000 years.

If you are just joking, then... I give you a 6/10 :) 

idk because with the shift the moon will spin around and could cause some really bad storms. We dont know wtf completely happened 1000 years ago. There are scientists that beeive that the super volcanos havent exploded because of the moon's gravity pull.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

4 years from now I will be 21 :P

^ @ssj12   OH SHIT!

Still kinda tripped out.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Don't get that paranoid

Around the Network

What !!! Im not paranoid!! Am I?!?!?
Seriously am I?!?! Where am I??! Whats going on!!@@!

MynameisGARY

ssj12 said:
fazz said:
weezy said:
fazz said:
Actually, no. The magnetic field on the Earth switches from time to time (supposedly) and nothing catastrophic has happened it seems.

they said is hasnt changed for 1000's of years....

this isnt looking good for earthlings.

Are you seriously scared by this? If yes, you don't have to worry. This won't cause any catastrophic thing on the planet. We had lot of developments on those 1000 years.

If you are just joking, then... I give you a 6/10 :)

idk because with the shift the moon will spin around and could cause some really bad storms. We dont know wtf completely happened 1000 years ago. There are scientists that beeive that the super volcanos havent exploded because of the moon's gravity pull.

Well, it's really hard to say and predict, but I doubt this is gonna affect us hardly. Maybe we'll just need to buy new compasses!

heck we survived 2000 years and more, why can't we survive even more :P

Hahaha i hope nobody is actually scared of this.

http://www.endofworld.net/

this is so funny

MynameisGARY