By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 2012....Are we doomed?

XCosMarX said:
heck we survived 2000 years and more, why can't we survive even more :P

apparently this shift in the poles hasnt happend in like 10000 years

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

This doesn't scare me one bit. I'm actually looking forward to it. If all of hit happens the same way it's described, at least I'll die in fascination.

^ ya exept everyone around you will be screaming in horror and you hear nothing but chaos and death lol

MynameisGARY

Tifa Lockhart said:
This doesn't scare me one bit. I'm actually looking forward to it. If all of hit happens the same way it's described, at least I'll die in fascination.

Damn I like the way you think, as long as I die amazed or suprise is alright...... lol

I'd be laughing.

And no, I'm not kidding. It's just an uncontrollable outburst of laughter. I get earthquakes where I live at least once a year, and they just make me laugh.

Around the Network

^ i dont believe you :)

MynameisGARY

Weird things can happen when a person panics. Sometimes they cry, sometimes they laugh, sometimes they get angry. We all react differently to different things.

Tifa Lockhart said:
Weird things can happen when a person panics. Sometimes they cry, sometimes they laugh, sometimes they get angry. We all react differently to different things.

he/she is right

lol, this reminds of those religious fools that dug them selvs into a bunker because they thought the world would end as soon as we entered the year 2000, man did they look stupid when they came out and everyone else was celebrating the new year and in general chillaxing.
Also how many got owned with this so called Y2K crap, people can be frightened so easily but funny how horror movies just don't cut it anymore. LOLZ

People have been claiming the end of the world since the beginning of the world. :P