Maybe?? 13 21.31%

Who Cares!. 18 29.51%

Total:61

Comfort > longevity imo

Around the Network
Galaki said:
iBlah said:
Galaki said:
I clicked this thread because I read Shitting is killing you.

a few years ago my uncle had problems with shitting, basically his shit was so hard and dry he broke his butthole while shitting, then the shit seeped into the wound and caused an infection, he had to underwent an operation for it, so yeah, I think shitting can kill you.

Sounds like something he can brag about. "I shit so hard, I broke my anus."

when you put it that way, it does make great pick up lines.

"my butthole is so soft and tender when I take a dump, the friction causes it to bleed"

There is a lot of truth in that. I used to work 9 hours a day behind a pc, then come home and play another 3 to 5 hours sitting behind the pc. My doctor already told me 15 years ago to find another job.
Now I'm visiting a chiropractor every week to fix my neck which had lost it's natural curve almost completely.

I got used to waking up with back pain every day and my neck hurting all the time. First I thought strengthening my back with lots of exercise would fix it. Weight lifting, cycling upto 10 hours a week and swimming daily did not help in the end. Although I'm currently the most fit I have ever been in my life, the neck pain still regularly comes back. Especially with the Steam summer sale, evil stuff!

iBlah said:
Galaki said:
iBlah said:
Galaki said:
I clicked this thread because I read Shitting is killing you.

a few years ago my uncle had problems with shitting, basically his shit was so hard and dry he broke his butthole while shitting, then the shit seeped into the wound and caused an infection, he had to underwent an operation for it, so yeah, I think shitting can kill you.

Sounds like something he can brag about. "I shit so hard, I broke my anus."

when you put it that way, it does make great pick up lines.

"my butthole is so soft and tender when I take a dump, the friction causes it to bleed"

No. No to all of this. But yes bowel movements can kill. In fact if you have an impact it can potentially create an obstruction that can cause necrosis and infection leading to death.  Severe constipation/impaction can cause a heart attack as well. This is something often taken into consideration when caring for the elderly who would be susceptible to this.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

One of my good friends died last year on a Sunday, after getting his PS3 on a Friday and playing it a bunch. He wasn't fat at all - slightly skinny, in his late 30's and we, his friends, were totally shocked. I assume he ate, slept and went to the bathroom, but seriously gamed for 2 days. Then on Sunday, walked into his family and said he needed to go to the hospital.  They tried to save him, but he died from a heart attack.

He had been a huge World of Warcraft fan, but decided to get a PS3.  He was so excieted and saved up money for a while.  Like a kid saving up for something big, he would tell anyone about the graphics, memory and stuff to anyone that would listen.

He did not have a sitting job, and was very active at work. 

I think it's the inactivity that does it. I heard something recently that like 'for every day you sit in bed in a hospital you age a year,' or something close to that.  I've known many pregant women, that were not allowed to sit more than 90 minutes due to medical complecations.  (Makes traveling interesting.)

So Kinect breaks are healthy!

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network

I sit down for around 3-6 hours a day. But I always get up every 30 minutes to stretch and walk around for a minute.

zero129 said:
NintendoPie said:
How is this NSFW? :O

Anyway, I'm laying down. I am safe... right?

I really dont know why i put this in NSFW xD .

And to your 2nd question i imagine that lying down would prob still have the same effect??.

I mean dont they also say too much sleep or rest is bad for you?, or is it not enough sleep and rest is bad for you?, now im confussed :-? xD .

Too much of anything is bad for you.

play some wii sports and wii fit

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

I feel like it's missing the obvious correlation that unhealthy fat people are more likely to sit down. That's just my thought on it though.

Kasz216 said:
I feel like it's missing the obvious correlation that unhealthy fat people are more likely to sit down. That's just my thought on it though.

Rofl.

On topic though: thanks for the scare.