By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Aldro just bought a PSVita

Tagged games:

aww, only like two people added me to their lists. I recently deleted everyone I didn't immediately recognize, so I've got a hell of a lot of space open if anyone wants to play. I have wipeout, resistance, mortal kombat, and...I dunno what others I have that are multiplayer. working on getting Unit 13

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
aww, only like two people added me to their lists. I recently deleted everyone I didn't immediately recognize, so I've got a hell of a lot of space open if anyone wants to play. I have wipeout, resistance, mortal kombat, and...I dunno what others I have that are multiplayer. working on getting Unit 13

You can send me a request.  I have Resistance and MvC3 (but I barely played it).  I never played Resistance online but I plan to, soon.  My PSN ID is my name.  I got a PS3, too.  Maybe we'll cross paths on that console, as well.

Runa216 said:

what's your id?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

So everyone knows, my PSN ID is the same as it is here: Runa216

Hard to mess that up!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PSN = Aldro

ADD ME BITCHES

And yeah xD I probably wont be as fond of UC:GA as UC2 and def. not as UC3 I believe. I can tell it's quite different but hey I don't mind ^^. Its still Drake and I am dying to see Sully again :D

Around the Network

I guess it depends on what kind of Uncharted fan you are, Aldro. Uncharted 1 was a beautiful game but got pretty repetitive and the enemies were bullet sponges. Uncharted 2 had a great mix of gameplay and awesome set pieces. Uncharted 3 (to me, anyway) really ramped up the set pieces but the gameplay seemed to take a back seat to the awesome graphics and moments that make you say "WOW!". Golden Abyss seems to have great gameplay and even a great story but there aren't too many (if any) moments that will blow you away with their movie-like feel. It's less "movie" and more "game".

I think Uncharted 2 had a perfect balance of gameplay and cinematic feel. One and three leaned too far one way or the other. For me, when it comes to being a game, Golden Abyss may actually be the best playing one. But that's just me. With that in mind, I actually look forward to seeing your opinion. And keep in mind that I wasn't really invested in Golden Abyss until I got several chapters in. Then, the game just grabbed me.

Gravity Rush is a must

Tales from space & Super Stardust Delta and Motorstorm RC are good cheap PSN titles (Also Sound Shapes comming soon aswell)

Chevinator123 said:

Gravity Rush is a must

Tales from space & Super Stardust Delta and Motorstorm RC are good cheap PSN titles (Also Sound Shapes comming soon aswell)

Is Motorstorm still free?  I know it was when I got it. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

Runa216 said:
Chevinator123 said:

Gravity Rush is a must

Is Motorstorm still free?  I know it was when I got it. 

Wasn't free when i got it =<

Just checked and nope it's not free, but it's pretty damn cheap tho.

Added!